how long has people been lifting?

suppsforlife

you have way more experience than me at 40+ lifting years. btw, I actually love the soreness after workouts.

unclem

but i learn something knew everytime on this board as i dont know anti e's or peptides but iam learning. yeah supps the soreness is a passion lol.

JesseTX

I have only been lifting with intent and structure now for a bit over 3 years.
I deal with some real bad joint pain. Mostly in my elbow, and knees, but also my shoulder.
Deca fixed me up on cycle, but off cycle I don't have any relief.

JesseTX

I like the way my body fixes itself so fast on gear.
Go to sleep in pain and wake up and ready to go again 👍
Lucky asshole, lol.
I guess I'm just too old for that brand new me shit. I hurt too much.
Only thing that gets me right is deca, and I don't want to live off that shit.
Every so often is ok, bit not long term

bobby ricky

Lucky asshole, lol.
I guess I'm just too old for that brand new me shit. I hurt too much.
Only thing that gets me right is deca, and I don't want to live off that shit.
Every so often is ok, bit not long term
I’m 52 years old brother and I never come off deca. Deca was used as trt at one time.
I never drop below 150 on my cruise. By the way, how did u know i was a asshole😂

bobby ricky

Magic Johnson has been on deca premabolin and gh and who knows what else for 20 years to combat his aids. I don’t know if he cycles it or if he just stays on. I like to feel good and quality is more important than quantity. Everyone in my family lives to be almost 100 years old so if I take a few or 10 off I’m ok with that. But what if I live over 100 years old. We won’t know until we know 😂

JesseTX

Magic Johnson has been on deca premabolin and gh and who knows what else for 20 years to combat his aids. I don’t know if he cycles it or if he just stays on. I like to feel good and quality is more important than quantity. Everyone in my family lives to be almost 100 years old so if I take a few or 10 off I’m ok with that. But what if I live over 100 years old. We won’t know until we know 😂
Well I suppose it wouldn't be such a bad idea I mean I am on a relatively low dose with my trt of only 75 mg a week on my deca so I'll probably bring that up

kingswe3are

20 years or so for me. I was heavily into training from around 24yrs old till 30. Took a little time off till around 33-34 for kids, work, life then got back at it. Fell off a ladder at the end of 2016. Broke both my collarbones, 6 ribs, & punctured/collapsed a lung. That set me back for a year or so, but been on a pretty steady schedule for the last 3-4 years. To be honest I feel better now than I think I have ever. Eat better, stick to my workout schedules, & have learned what gear & dosages works best for me. Shit I am stronger & look better now at 41 than I ever have. This site & its members have been a huge part of that!!!!

JesseTX

20 years or so for me. I was heavily into training from around 24yrs old till 30. Took a little time off till around 33-34 for kids, work, life then got back at it. Fell off a ladder at the end of 2016. Broke both my collarbones, 6 ribs, & punctured/collapsed a lung. That set me back for a year or so, but been on a pretty steady schedule for the last 3-4 years. To be honest I feel better now than I think I have ever. Eat better, stick to my workout schedules, & have learned what gear & dosages works best for me. Shit I am stronger & look better now at 41 than I ever have. This site & its members have been a huge part of that!!!!
You have an incredible story and you have overcome some amazing obstacles I'm very proud of you I'm just wondering what is your current height and weight how is your workout