How long is to long to be on test

Donnie diesel

I'm 40 years old and have been on test for about a year I've also done tren Decca and anadrol within the year so my question is do I need to come off test for a few weeks or say fuck it and keep rocking that fountain of youth nectar

House

Depends on what you want to do.Your already way past any cycle.You would have to have a strong pct and get some blood work done to see if your not a trt victim yet.

Dossier31

Well, at your age, the shutdown caused by aas can be a bit harder than a younger person. thrn adding to it is the compounds you've ran and the duration. House is right: you're gonna need an aggressive pct. An hcg blast leading up to it would prolly do you some good. Sort of revive the nuts. I'd go a step further and hit some triptolein but the real shit. Granted you want to reset..

If you ever want to have natty levels again, I wouldn't push it much further for this run and would keep it at 16 weeks on future runs. If you can't make the gains you want in 16 weeks, then you're flat out just being lazy. 

milkin

The suggestions that our fellow muscle guru's have made below are dead nuts on, an aggressive PCT is needed to jumpstart your natty production again. Kind of like a defibulator in your case.

TRT is something you shouldn't elect to do or bring on through negligence, it's a protocol for folks with low T levels and should only be confirmed via bloods from Doc. Its a lifelong commitment and shutting yourself down only to rely on weekly injections is something that considers a lot of thought. Browse the forums for valuable try and pct info And hopefully you will find some answers.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/over-40-years/understanding-hrt/trt