how long?

Ahmb

hi guys! ahmb here, soon ready for the next cycle u recommend for me. just 1 question how long does injectables take to see results strength gain ect, weeks days. thanks.

jaylive

it depends on which compounds you are using...
If you are using something like Test E or C then it can take around 4 weeks to fully kick in but you might feel slightly better pumps and an increase in appetite around weeks 2 and 3

If you are using something with a shorter ester like prop then you will typically feel something within a few day - around days 7-10 you will feel the full effect..

zmok

bump that, with prop I felt pretty good effect by day 5, just make sure you plan you whole cycle out including PCT

Big_AL

As others have said it depends on the compound, but why ? it all depends on the half-life of the compound you are using, The rule is that after 5 half -life's of the same compound you will have a stable plasma level in your system and every injection from that point will replace the amount lost from previous injections, for eg, if you ran Test Cyp with a half life of 7 days then each injection will be every 7 days and by the 5th half life which is 35 days you will achieve stable levels as that injection will equal the amount lost from the previous 5 injections. with Test prop at a half-life of 2 days stable levels will result in 10 days and so on.
It is possible to shorten this time with front loading but that's for another discussion. But i will say you will feel effects much much sooner as you will have a lot of active test in your system but the peak results will start after 35 days for test cyp

milkin

Buddy.
Don't take this the wrong way, but just how familiar are you with AAS cycles ? If you are asking a question like this, your experience with AAS appears to be minimal.
Whats your goal ? Where are your stats ? Is your diet check ? Whats your past cycle experience ?
There is a word of research out there, read, read, read !!!

Ahmb

I'm 22 YO and weight 81 kg. I don't have a big experience with AAS, i have taken Dianabol a while a go. I would like ti gain mass now so i don't lose everything rapidly.

Thanks for all your help guys.

milkin

You need to makes sure you are ready for a cycle by training correctly, eating correctly, and planning correctly. If you popped some dbol " A while ago " then that indicates that you have not done your homework .Oral only cycles are a NO NO.

Too many guys want to grow quick and overlook the basics, you will indeed loose everything you have gained without proper diet and PCT. Hopefully you wont do too much damage to yourself along the way from planning correctly.

At 22 years old, you still have tremendous gains awaiting you without the use of steroids. I think you are looking to take a shortcut, and if so, then at the very least plan properly.

If you must , your first cycle should be a simple one,like with just testosterone only. I say this because this will give you the opportunity to experience how your body reacts to the compound. Often new guy will stack 2-3-4 different compounds in their first cycle. then come back claiming that their gear was bunk. Go slow, get a feel for what you are doing, and make sure you have proper AI control and PCT in place.

>>> https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy