How Long

Emma

Can someone tell me how long it takes before you notice improvement in strength ect.... with NPP?

milkin

What's your plan ??
Are you bulkng or cutting ??
As Sanish has mentioned below, whats your experience w/NPP, your dosage, and your frequecy of dosing ??

Npp, being a short ester, has a half life of only 72hrs. However, weather it be a bulker or cutter, you should see sides early in your cycle. Remember, NPP will not bloat you as as much as DECA but you will see a increase in strength and will increased prolactin levels thus possibly affecting ones libido.
Again, bottom line is how are you using it, @ what frequency, and what's your dosage.

Emma

This is first time using AAS and I am using NPP at 100mg/wk, (50mg every three days) Its been 10 days.

FoxSky

Most AAS take about four to five weeks to fully kick in. Your dosage is conservative but for a first timer safe. If it is simply strength you are looking for you would be better with Var.

milkin

I sure hope you are running Test along side of that npp bro. First cycles should consist of Test only and should always be used ad a base in most every cycle. Please update your profile and show your stats.
Read through some of the cycle forums, they are there to advise.

Eric22

your only running NPP?? well it should be kicking in fast, its a fast acting compond, but at 100mgs/week you wont see anything bro, total waste bro, what are you goals...lol are you a male or female??

dlovett

Boys, Boys.... this IS the female section and here we have been calling "Emma" bro and urging her to use Test! I think we may have been a little gender insensitive. I think Emma will be fine with the proposed dose and if she is not realizing the effects she hoped for, could always taper up a bit to 75mg twice weekly.

Do we have many "sisters" in our family or are we a brood of boys?

Reactions: Vee

milkin

Now this blog is going in the opposite direction if we are talking about female cycles. Thanks Dlovett for waking us up and pointing out the thread directory is clearly displayed at the top of this page :)

You dosage is fine Emma and your compound selection is of one of the four recommended for female cycles. Primabolin, NPP, winstrol, and the ever so poplar Anavar. I have a few sites archived somewhere on my lap top which I will dig up and post for you. I did quite a bit of research on women's cycles, for my wife who dose'nt cycle anymore, and would be glad to contribute to the ladies lounge section with some good information.

milkin

Hope this will help Emma.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general-interests/female-section/womens-cycle-information