How many hours

bobby ricky

How many hours are you guy’s training? I’m training m-f and rest on Saturday and Sunday. Hour -hour and a half every day. 6-7 hours a week for me .

Parameddog

1 hour a day give or take.

I do BACS - Back and Arms one day, Chest and Shoulders the next, my rest day is cardio for one hour then BACS again. 12 hour shifts make it untenable to do more than an hour sadly and, on days off, I am too knackered to do more...

Gainz.

Every day, 1-2 hours a day.
I have a home gym so I don't have to rush like some people. Plus I'm a seasonal worker... this is my time... gym time is my time. So I've been going a little slower and longer than usual with my extra downtime.
I'm a extreme volume guy, almost never go heavy. And I'm sure my heavy is most of your guys warm up 😂🤣😂🤣

bobby ricky

Every day, 1-2 hours a day.
I have a home gym so I don't have to rush like some people. Plus I'm a seasonal worker... this is my time... gym time is my time. So I've been going a little slower and longer than usual with my extra downtime.
I'm a extreme volume guy, almost never go heavy. And I'm sure my heavy is most of your guys warm up 😂🤣😂🤣
I don’t go super heavy either. No injuries 👍steroid guy’s don’t have to go so heavy 👍

Gainz.

I try to hit every body part every 3 days, sometimes 4. But if I go a day without some kind of workout I feel terrible and lazy. If I go 2... i start to get down on myself.
Its very rare, but it does happen. A few weeks ago I was very sick and went 3 days without touching a weight.. i fucking hated it. In my mind i lost 20lbs of muscle.
Then a few days ago i pulled a muscle in my trap. I couldn't use my upper body, and could barely turn my head. I went 2 days and on the 3rd I couldn't take it anymore and did abs until I couldn't move.
It's still sore, but I mentally can't miss any more days. So I've just been working around it.

Gainz.

I think that's how I developed a knot/pulled muscle in my trap. I was training them eod... sometimes ed for a while. I definitely seen them grow. But I definitely overworked them. And I've been paying for it... for like 5 days now 😂

unclem

I train arm’s 5 days straight 😂😂
hey bobby if you train that much you could be slowing your arm size progress once every 5th day is what ive been taught, muscles need rest . i know your well inforemed but i bet you gain a inch this yr just by cutting back on your arm days. just my 2 cents

Aussie

I don’t lift weights. Was asked last night do I still lift weights. Not for a long time. Trt keeps my body just the way I like it. I do train hard but with 4 to 8 hours a week of cardio.

bobby ricky

hey bobby if you train that much you could be slowing your arm size progress once every 5th day is what ive been taught, muscles need rest . i know your well inforemed but i bet you gain a inch this yr just by cutting back on your arm days. just my 2 cents
Totally respect your opinion but if I train them less they look like shit😂. They are growing nicely at the moment. My body just responds better to lots of volume with moderate weight. Heavy weight not good for growth on me and not enough volume. Don’t get me wrong if my body says not today then I eat and stay home 😂. I’ve tried almost everything and this got me to my little 18-1/2 in arms 😂. I think I need more testosterone to grow bigger 👍. Maybe 1200 mgs per week 👍. Never done that before.
1000 test and 900 deca got me to where I’m at so maybe 1200 test and 1200 deca should be my weekly dose 👍. I have no sides to speak of where I’m at👍. I’ve always herd push your dose to the point sides become intolerable then back off a little and that’s your dose for that compound.