How many protein drinks do you have per day?

milkin

Great topic Nrgpumping. A few gym buds drink up to 4 a day which I feel is too many. A quick shske post workout and a casein shake before bed. All other protein should be obtained via food intake.

djinmc

4-5 shakes per day here...morning, pre-workout, post-workout and before bed and sometimes one in the middle of the night when i wake up for a pee.Laughing

Nevadaver

exactly the same here,don't even need to set the alarm at night as i know after drinking over a gallon of water during the day the old bladder does the awakening for me

Eric22

I take a total of 6 shakes a day, 2 shakes that has 50gm of protein and the other 4 has 60gms,
2 mass gainers and 4 protein shakes.

Semper Fi

Usually 2 whey (pre/post), 1- 2 weight gain, and Casein before bed...... I know, but I have a HARD time eating more than 3k!

milkin

Here protein shake junkies :

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/supplements/is-your-protein-powder-posioning-you

BadDog

I need to get me a part time job and start drinking some more protein. I only do around one or 2 a day of 50 mgs each....

Anyone has a favorite protein they use? Soi etc?

hayabusa

post workout and first thing on my days off, if i feel my diet hasn't provided me with enougth i use them as a top up....

dlovett

When I am on the road, I like to drink Isopure - it is a light/clear whey supplement that tastes pretty decent packed with BCAA's and 40g protein and no carbs. When I am home I make my own protein shakes using a whey powder that I buy in bulk (10lb buckets for $60) from a Canadian company in chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. I add a lot of my own stuff to it such as fruits, peanut butter, rolled oats, flaxseed oil, etc. 

I usually wake to a protein shake (50g), then an hour later breakfast. An hour and a half later, a shake and an hour or so later, lunch. Then a shake, then dinner, then a shake, etc.

sterlingd

morning, afternoon, pre-workout, post-workout is when I use whey, usually about 40-45g 
bedtime I'll take 50g of casein.

Semper Fi

Real Food:  I keep reading this ----- Just don't understand the science of it-  "why"?

Not that it matters much to me - I like to eat real food!

SF

dlovett

I purchase from Vitamin Warehouse at 3990 New Court Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13206. Their website is www.vitaglo.com

The product is whey protein and is made by Infinity Nutrition (Syracuse, NY)