How much NAC?

Bigandlean

How much NAC do you take? Just ordered the tudca which is 1000mg/day (2 500mg capsules) from what I understand.

EMachine

Look into Liv-52 as well. You can run both NAC and Tudca by the way. I like running liv-52 and Nac together. I've recently shared my Liver protocol. It has worked for me for a long time, but everyone is different. If you have had liver damage, stay away from orals...period! Your health should be number 1. Supps gave you solid advice...also, I hope you're drinking at least 1 gallon of water per day...2 would be better. This is one of the things that most pros do....keep their bodies hydrated. You've got to flush the toxins that you're putting into your body. If you still decide to run orals, please use it with food and always take omega-3 with orals...also, tumeric should be used daily to help clean out the body of toxins and inflammation.

JohnyB

Your TUDCA dose is pretty high, you can stick with 500mg per day. You can combine both TUDCA and NAC. NAC dose you would want around 250mg. Your cycle is not very liver toxic so those doses should be enough

Last edited:

suppsforlife

it depends on the exact supplement he obtained. as much as I understand, it is written on his bottle 1000 mg per day