How much TRT for cruising?

Pedrito0906

Brows,

I did a cycle for 12 weeks of NPP 450mg/w, 16 weeks of EQ 500mg/w and Test 600mg/w. I went good, it would've been better if I ate more, but I just couldn't. This is my second cycle, the first bulking. Started 152 went to 168, overall good gains.

Thinking of cruising for 10 weeks before starting with Deca. Now my question is how much TRT should I take in order to preserve the muscle gained?

bobby ricky

Brows,

I did a cycle for 12 weeks of NPP 450mg/w, 16 weeks of EQ 500mg/w and Test 600mg/w. I went good, it would've been better if I ate more, but I just couldn't. This is my second cycle, the first bulking. Started 152 went to 168, overall good gains.

Thinking of cruising for 10 weeks before starting with Deca. Now my question is how much TRT should I take in order to preserve the muscle gained?
Great job, 175 lbs- 195lbs- 215lbs. I see it coming for sure. What is your end goal?

bobby ricky

I personally cruised at 200 per week and lost muscle, but that’s me. Me at 220 lbs requires more but everyone’s different. This last cruise was higher and retained and built some. Now back on with 600 test syp and 150 deca and here we grow again 😂😂👍💪. I want to be a fucking beast like Bigbelly. I’m learning to push to a level I and most people in the gym don’t know even exists. I’m the one that quits not my body. I’m so limited by my mind and trying so hard to push it because I want it so bad.

D

Deleted member 45086

I was thinking Deca 500mg/w and Test 750mg/w, is that too much for my 3rd cycle?
No that would be fine. Test 16 weeks and deca 14 weeks should be awesome. Just do your best at nutrition. You could try anadrol 50mg/day for 6 weeks at beginning. Liver support is a must if you choose to try it. But that's completely up to you. Test and deca alone is plenty as well.

Aussie

Have you had blood tests done while on gear ?
Trt is just keeping you at the top of the high range. You need to find what works for you. Some people need 100mg a week. I need 175mg so it costs me more. I seen people taking 80mg and being over high range so it’s like asking how long is a piece of string

D

Deleted member 45086

Trt is just keeping you at the top of the high range. You need to find what works for you. Some people need 100mg a week. I need 175mg so it costs me more. I seen people taking 80mg and being over high range so it’s like asking how long is a piece of string
Someone has said it before on here. TRT and cruising between cycles really aren't the same. Blood work after or before a cycle though is never a bad idea for sure.

suppsforlife

No that would be fine. Test 16 weeks and deca 14 weeks should be awesome. Just do your best at nutrition. You could try anadrol 50mg/day for 6 weeks at beginning. Liver support is a must if you choose to try it. But that's completely up to you. Test and deca alone is plenty as well.
agree
also agree with the dosages of about 200 mg/week Test for cruise and the dosages during your third cycle @Pedrito0906
but yeah, you've just got to have blood work to make sure you're doing fine at those dosages.

Pedrito0906

When I started trt with the Doc, it was 140mg/w and I was around 680,dl/ng from 380 in which was my baseline, so I think 200mg/w will have me around 900, we'll see