How much TRT for cruising?

D

Deleted member 45086

Too low and gains go bye bye 😂. I don’t like 2 steps forward and one step back, but that’s me.
But it’s all trial and error. Your trt dose might work for u. The least amount u can cruise on the better 👍
Yeah if he was 200 lbs plus I would have told him 250-300/week.

Brows,

I did a cycle for 12 weeks of NPP 450mg/w, 16 weeks of EQ 500mg/w and Test 600mg/w. I went good, it would've been better if I ate more, but I just couldn't. This is my second cycle, the first bulking. Started 152 went to 168, overall good gains.

Thinking of cruising for 10 weeks before starting with Deca. Now my question is how much TRT should I take in order to preserve the muscle gained?
How old are you what where your test levels after cycle what was estradiol? Typically 100mg to 200mg is a typical trt dose everyone is very different I'm 6'2 37 and with 100mg a week I run at about 1400 ng/dl take that for what it is. Everyone is extremely different

Pedrito0906

Would I feel different from 600mg/w to 200 mg/w? I mean its a huge reduction in dosage, would I get depressed or some $h!t like that? Right now I feel great, so I don't wanna feel like when I was diagnosed with low T.

Thanks for the insight as always brahs.

bobby ricky

Would I feel different from 600mg/w to 200 mg/w? I mean its a huge reduction in dosage, would I get depressed or some $h!t like that? Right now I feel great, so I don't wanna feel like when I was diagnosed with low T.

Did u change your profile picture?

MusculeX

Well it depends on you, if you continue on 200-300mg/w i dont think you will feel big difference, but everyone is difference. for me jump from 500 mg/w to 200 mg/w was easy without any depression and libido also not drop down

bobby ricky

Your bicep looks great and much more vascular. Great job brother. Overall much improvement. If you’re coming off for first time I would try 200 and see what happens. You won’t feel like superman but you should not feel depressed. 200 hundred is still a good dose. You should still make gains on that till your next blast. Me personally would not go below 300 only because I have gone to 200 and couldn’t retain all my gains. Everybody has their opinions on things and this is mine.

Pedrito0906

Your bicep looks great and much more vascular. Great job brother. Overall much improvement. If you’re coming off for first time I would try 200 and see what happens. You won’t feel like superman but you should not feel depressed. 200 hundred is still a good dose. You should still make gains on that till your next blast. Me personally would not go below 300 only because I have gone to 200 and couldn’t retain all my gains. Everybody has their opinions on things and this is mine.
Thanks man, all of guys are really great people and in hand sight, I'm glad I was diagnosed with low T, that led me to this forum.

I'll see how it goes at 200 and I'll post updates for other new members as well.

HGH.to

usually, 200 mg/week is just right to maintain gains and not allow you to feel like shit.
but as already said by bobby, it's different from one another

Gainz.

I wish I could commit to trt. The.... forever'ness of it just scares the shit out of me. I really don't want to come off gear. I really enjoy feeling 10 years younger and chasing my girl around the house.
I'm just waiting to see what its gonna be like once this ends and I'm 3 weeks into my pct... then 2 weeks after I finish it. My girl already said shes cool with it... always have to clear shit with the boss.
I'm just terrified of commitment... 34 never married with no tattoos.

bobby ricky

I wish I could commit to trt. The.... forever'ness of it just scares the shit out of me. I really don't want to come off gear. I really enjoy feeling 10 years younger and chasing my girl around the house.
I'm just waiting to see what its gonna be like once this ends and I'm 3 weeks into my pct... then 2 weeks after I finish it. My girl already said shes cool with it... always have to clear shit with the boss.
Don’t be in a hurry, you’re gonna be on it in the future 👍

Gainz.

Don’t be in a hurry, you’re gonna be on it in the future 👍
December 1st is the plan.
I know some people come off a cycle just fine. While others can get pretty depressed. I'm fairly certain I'll be ok. Pretty low dose cycle and have decently high natural test levels to begin with. I'm just really enjoying the experience... don't want it to end 🤣

Twizted

December 1st is the plan.
I know some people come off a cycle just fine. While others can get pretty depressed. I'm fairly certain I'll be ok. Pretty low dose cycle and have decently high natural test levels to begin with. I'm just really enjoying the experience... don't want it to end 🤣
The key to coming off cycle with as little depression as possible is to have a good PCT plan and follow it to a T. Or that's what I've heard anyway, I can't say from experience because im in this for life.

D

Deleted member 45086

You need to marry your gal, get a tattoo of your avatar on your neck and blast and cruise away. Time to take a walk on the wild side brother 😂

Gainz.

You need to marry your gal, get a tattoo of your avatar on your neck and blast and cruise away. Time to take a walk on the wild side brother 😂
I'd tattoo my avatar on my forehead before I got married 🤣
Technically my girl is still married. Even though they haven't been together in almost 9 years. And shes covered in tats, almost a full sleeve, half her other arm, most of 1 leg, almost her whole back
So she's got both of us covered 🤣