How much weight can you really LOSE in a MONTH?

T

TheBBPower

How much can you really LOSE in a MONTH? 👍👌

💡 Being overweight makes it easier to lose weight. The more a person weights, the easier the excess mass goes away. The most difficult thing is to get rid of the last few pounds, or rather two to five. The main thing is to lose weight correctly☝️.

"You can't stick to a strict diet." Otherwise, health problems cannot be avoided.

💡Do not neglect exercise. Some of the calories are lost during exercise🏋️.

"Losing weight means that the body first loses excess fluid." The two to five kilograms that go away in the first week are not excess fat, but water. Fat reserves begin to disappear only from the second week. How much will be lost depends entirely on the individual.

💡 What matters is nutrition, activity, is there a predisposition to obesity, hormones, health. The exact indicators completely depend on the individual. To maintain health and maintain weight, it is not recommended to lose more than 1-1.5 kilograms per week, which is about 200 grams per day. Tight limits allow you to lose much more mass. However, the weight will return as the body begins to store fat to provide energy in case of starvation.

My advice ➡️ is:

🔹The right meal plan for you, nothing over strict, because psychologically you need to be in shape and not thinking about junk food all the time.

🔹 Physical activity is training in the gym, on the street, at home, again, tailored specifically for your lifestyle and the individual characteristics of your body

🔹Your fighting spirit 💪🏿 to achieve the goal

suppsforlife

100% right.
and don't forget about the muscles part. many people lose weight all along with their muscles. that's one of the reason why exercising is so important even if you don't want anything else than just losing some weight

priorwert45

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, it’s 1 to 2 pounds per week. That means, on average, that aiming for 4 to 8 pounds of weight loss per month is a healthy goal.

Every losing weight is a stress for our body. How is written in CENSORED
adding different supplements to your daily nutrition is a good decision. Anyway, weight loss is cutting your usual dietary. But your body needs every mg of minerals. So help it!

Last edited by a moderator:

bobby ricky

I’ve lost 30 lbs in two months while on anabolics. While gaining and shaping my muscle mass. With the protection of aas you can get away with things that natty people couldn’t think about getting away with. Training hasn’t changed at all I overreach every week and recover for four days.
We’re all different and we all react different to everything. Also fasting has been a big help.

seymour

We’re all different and we all react different to everything.
Amen Bobby Ricky man!

That's one of my biggest things. Applies to EVERYTHING whether it's diet, different compounds used, dosages, or anything in the realm of fitness.

Can always find good reference points and starting points; but, have to fine tune things for yourself from there.
While gaining and shaping my muscle mass.
Dont let him lie and omit the best part...He's been using resistance bands on his wee wee 🤣