How shredded I had to get for 6 pack to show.

Gainz.

Please say it👍
.... Alright...
Do you? You don’t see me calling myself shredded!!! I been doing this for 3 decades.
Soo... Without starting a war... Or anything like that.
This forum isn't like others. I know you're new here... And probably use to how other forums treat people.
We don't fucking do that here.
Ripping someone apart isn't going to solve anything. Calling someone delusional for taking pride in how they look... What's that gonna solve?
You can give constructive criticism without putting them down.
Does he have a way to go... Sure... But is he fucking trying... Yes. That's all that matters. He's here to get help and feel better about himself... The same reason we're all here.

And then to post pictures of some professional bb... And not pictures of yourself... What the fuck does that prove?
That's like me saying you're car is slow and posting a picture of a top fuel dragster... It just proves I have Google images.
You seem like a decent dude... I have nothing against you. But... We just don't treat people like that on this forum.
Instead of putting him down and pointing out flaws... If you know so much... Help him.
We all need help, especially when we're starting out.

At the end of the day you don't know his story, what drove him to the gym. You don't know what he's going through. Maybe he's frustrated with his results and is ready to give up...

So... Again... No hate. We're just not that kind of place. We treat all of our brothers with respect. We don't attack or shame. It takes guts to post pictures and have strangers judge your work. So... All I'm asking is to give everyone here the same respect we'll give you.

zakco

.... Alright...

This forum isn't like others. I know you're new here... And probably use to how other forums treat people.
Ripping someone apart isn't going to solve anything. Calling someone delusional for taking pride in how they look... What's that gonna solve?
Does he have a way to go... Sure... But is he fucking trying... Yes. That's all that matters. He's here to get help and feel better about himself... The same reason we're all here.

And then to post pictures of some professional bb... And not pictures of yourself... What the fuck does that prove?
That's like me saying you're car is slow and posting a picture of a top fuel dragster... It just proves I have Google images.
You seem like a decent dude... I have nothing against you. But... We just don't treat people like that on this forum.
Instead of putting him down and pointing out flaws... If you know so much... Help him.

At the end of the day you don't know his story, what drove him to the gym. You don't know what he's going through. Maybe he's frustrated with his results and is ready to give up...

So... Again... No hate. We're just not that kind of place. We treat all of our brothers with respect. We don't attack or shame. It takes guts to post pictures and have strangers judge your work. So... All I'm asking is to give everyone here the same respect we'll give you.
Here Here!!! Love that. That's the only reason I joined here. I always hated the snarky attitude I saw on other forums. This place is a bunch of gear heads being nice to each other!!! Whoa! I'm in. We all start at the bottom, and once you reach the top the best thing you can do is help the newbie take the next step.

Gainz.

Understood. My fault. Apologies to all if I was offensive.
Honestly bro.... Don't worry about it.
I've been on other forums... What you said is pretty mild.
That's just not how we are here.
Yes... We do bust balls and give one another a hard time. But it's in good fun.
I hope you stick you around man!

suppsforlife

.... Alright...

perfectly said!
Understood. My fault. Apologies to all if I was offensive.
No worries, you really seem like a great guy!

Gainz.

I'm actually not. just trying to help people with what in my opinion will help them. (y)
Stop being so fucking modest!
you too and super knowledgeable!

He's king dick around here... As far as knowing your shit goes. Him and @HGH.to are probably our most well versed members.
I'm king dick of the assholes... Well... It might be a tie between @Imgame and myself 🤣😂