How to eat on cycle

bobby ricky

Im 50 and doing my first testosterone only cycle. Im currently on my 4 th week of a 12 week cycle.im currently on 320 mgs of cyp cut in half and pined twice a week. Should i eat to gain muscle or try to eat less and loose some fat while i gain muscle. I eat clean 6 days a week then on last day all hell breaks loose. I eat about 220 grams protein on strict days and who knows what on bad day. Im getting stronger every week and i don’t feel that im getting fatter. I want to cut a slow for the next nine weeks so my abs will look better. Advice would be appreciated.

Dolf

What your goal is is up to you. This is something best set before cycle. If fat loss is your goal then go for it brother!

bobby ricky

I want to be lean with visible abs, like maybe 12 %.
i also want to look jacked, thick and cut. This is my first cycle and was wondering if i cut my calories could I still put on size. Sounds like i want it all I know.
just want to get the most out of first testosterone only cycle. Also im going to back to my trt dose so could i stay on longer since it is such a small dose or does my body need a break. I’m putting up 2 photos what do you think? Am i too small to cut? Should i still build? Dont candy coat it .

Attachments

• photo352.png
    photo352.png
    606.7 KB · Views: 2
  • photo353.png
    photo353.png
    603.2 KB · Views: 2

Dolf

No sir...go straight into your trt dose. That is your break. You don't want to crash your test levels.

Imo your size is fine but your opinion is what matters most. If you want abs then cut. You really can't add size and cut at the same time. It's 2 completely opposite goals. If it were me since its summer time I'd cut and then if you're not happy with your overall size then bulk in the winter and cut again in the spring.

BTW...for 50 you look pretty damn good bro. Set a goal and go for it!

bobby ricky

Thank you for your help Dolf. Since my testosterone levels are so hi can my cut be more aggressive? Will muscle be protected? Or should i be more conservative?

Dolf

Even with aas a cut will cost you some muscle, but very minimal. Remember brother aas use is a marathon not a sprint. Set short term goals for this cycle and set long term goals for 1 or 5 yrs or even more. Work each and every day to achieve those goals. Aas is an aid and not a magic pill.