How to get a legal prescription

Wargrave

Hey all, I have been doing good research and watching More Plates More Dates on Youtube and I really want to start a cycle of PEDs. Millions of athletes use them illicitly and there isn't much legal risk as long as you don't talk about it and keep your gear hidden. My problem is that I work government jobs that require polygraphs for security clearances, so even if I don't talk about it and keep my gear hidden, they will know on the lie detector when they ask me "Have you ever committed a crime without being caught." "Have you ever abused substances." I am thinking of starting SARMs as they are currently legal to buy as research chemicals and aren't illegal to possess, but I live in the US and congress is trying to get them scheduled as controlled substances so that might not be possible. I think my best option is to try to find a TRT clinic, but I don't think I qualify because I am in my 20s unless I find one that's more laid back. All of the Mr Olympias have openly said that they've gotten prescriptions. Ronnie Coleman said that when talking to DEA cops he had a prescription, even though neither him or his competitors had STDs or bone or muscle wasting diseases. I am pretty sure Hollywood actors get prescriptions when putting on mass for a role. I know you aren't supposed to discuss exact sources or try to buy and sell them here, but if you can give me a general idea of how I can get a legal prescription like the people I just mentioned, so I can run a cycle while not breaking the law and keeping my job, I would really appreciate that so much.

BiggyBill

sorry man - but that's extremely unlikely to happen. You won't get a legal prescription if your test levels are fine and the only way to use it is get it online without a prescription.

HGH.to

All of the Mr Olympias have openly said that they've gotten prescriptions.
never heard of it, and even if true - that was a long time ago. Nowadays doctors can lose license if prescribing TRT for gaining muscles needs