How to get big

bobby ricky

I don’t know if I did this right but hopefully you guys can get to it.
It talks about how much gear pros take.
Just don’t know how you would get so much gear in your body.

Last edited by a moderator:

unclem

Gainz.

I'm sorry I had to read that again.
This dude is taking 2,100mg of orals every week?
Are you fucking kidding me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221229-140515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221229-140515_Chrome.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 1

Aussie

It’s insane what sone people take. The best is the 20 to 30 year olds that post a body shot and they don’t look like they are in gear , only weigh 80 to 90kg

Gainz.

It’s insane what sone people take. The best is the 20 to 30 year olds that post a body shot and they don’t look like they are in gear , only weigh 80 to 90kg

Yeah I see that a lot! Young kids on way too much gear and barely look like they lift. I think its because they in fact barely lift and they think the gear will be some sort of magic.

unclem

i think roid rage occurs mostly in people that were assholes to begin with , not the gear as iam comer when on gear. except for halotestin i get cranky.

bobby ricky

i think roid rage occurs mostly in people that were assholes to begin with , not the gear as iam comer when on gear. except for halotestin i get cranky.
I’m a real fucking prick myself. No one ever sees it because I’m very aware of it and I do my best to keep it stuffed way down where no one can see it because I don’t like that guy at all and steroids do definitely make it worse. If I was on gear in my 20s I don’t know what would happen but I could only imagine. I always try to let things roll off my back to the point of thinking I’m a pussy😂. But it’s how I’m wired and I just keep it under control. Now I’m just a nice guy and always try to help anyone out. But age has definitely helped in controlling the not so nice guy. No one likes the asshole in the room 😂😂😂. But you are correct on steroids, they amplify your personality 👍.