How to get big

HGH.to

I'm sorry I had to read that again.
This dude is taking 2,100mg of orals every week?
Are you fucking kidding me?
that's why I said that its strange he's still alive.

Think you will find it’s not true but who knows. I have read he was reckless in the early days.
i wouldn't wonder if someone did it, actually....
I like telling people when you are on steroids you don’t need to lift.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i think roid rage occurs mostly in people that were assholes to begin with , not the gear as iam comer when on gear. except for halotestin i get cranky.
and you're right, actually. a calm person is very unlikely to get the roid rage. yet, those who are already raging will be raging even harder :D

bobby ricky

that's why I said that its strange he's still alive.

i wouldn't wonder if someone did it, actually....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and you're right, actually. a calm person is very unlikely to get the roid rage. yet, those who are already raging will be raging even harder :D
I posted the first one just because it’s such a joke just like aussie posted his. I just never read anything like it and aussies story is so crazy too.
We would all like to look like those guy’s but if and I say if you have to take that much it would be scary.

HGH.to

We would all like to look like those guy’s but if and I say if you have to take that much it would be scary.
for me it's not scary. it's actually dangerous. I wouldn't trade my health for looking great.
I know many would disagree with me but to me, it's better to be both healthy and big, rather than unhealthy and a mass monster.

Gainz.

I’m a real fucking prick myself. No one ever sees it because I’m very aware of it and I do my best to keep it stuffed way down where no one can see it because I don’t like that guy at all and steroids do definitely make it worse. If I was on gear in my 20s I don’t know what would happen but I could only imagine. I always try to let things roll off my back to the point of thinking I’m a pussy😂. But it’s how I’m wired and I just keep it under control. Now I’m just a nice guy and always try to help anyone out. But age has definitely helped in controlling the not so nice guy. No one likes the asshole in the room 😂😂😂. But you are correct on steroids, they amplify your personality 👍.

I turn... basically everything into a joke. Right or wrong... its helped me stay out of trouble. I grew up fighting and selling things I shouldn't of. A very different lifestyle than I live now. Before I always had to be ready for something bad to happen. it took a long time to let that mentality go. Now... I just try to find the funny. even if I have to make fun of myself to get a laugh, I'll do it. My biggest problem is the times I absolutely shouldn't be a sarcastic asshole... well fuck... that's usually when I find it the funniest. so I usually offend someone and hurt feelings. But I'll take that over the extremely violent days of my past.
I've definitely been accused of being a pussy 😂🤣. Having some random guy say something stupid or make a sexual comment to my girl... I'll either just ignore it or make a joke out of it. Meanwhile my friends are going on about how they would of beat some ass... 🙄. (Most of my friends are giant 🐱)
Its just not worth it anymore, and I'd rather say something so raunchy back to the guy that I make him blush. To me that's much more entertaining

Aussie

I have a boss at work who is 80. Before I started everyone said he was an asshole. He was a total cunt to me for the first week so I just started calling him a stupid old cunt. Telling him to fuck off and he actually started calling me names back.
At first he didn’t know how to take it but then he did and now everyone says how much better he is since I started working there.
People would come to me and ask a question. I would just tell them do what ever they want but they would say “ John will go off “
I would tell them if he does just tell him I told you to do it. Let him tell me off when I get back from deliveries. He never tells me off. He never asks me why. He just knows I’m helping him everyone and everyone likes to laugh and enjoys work now.
I asked the guys in dispatch one day do they ever wonder if I’m ever serious or do they just look at me and laugh. They still don’t really know how to take me 9 months later but they do enjoy it when I start telling everyone to get fucked and do some work

Reactions: LHV

Gainz.

I have a boss at work who is 80. Before I started everyone said he was an asshole. He was a total cunt to me for the first week so I just started calling him a stupid old cunt. Telling him to fuck off and he actually started calling me names back.
At first he didn’t know how to take it but then he did and now everyone says how much better he is since I started working there.
People would come to me and ask a question. I would just tell them do what ever they want but they would say “ John will go off “
I would tell them if he does just tell him I told you to do it. Let him tell me off when I get back from deliveries. He never tells me off. He never asks me why. He just knows I’m helping him everyone and everyone likes to laugh and enjoys work now.
I asked the guys in dispatch one day do they ever wonder if I’m ever serious or do they just look at me and laugh. They still don’t really know how to take me 9 months later but they do enjoy it when I start telling everyone to get fucked and do some work

We have a very similar work environment! I work with a little Irish guy, late 50s. He's a major ball buster. If you don't know him... he can definitely be a cunt. But once you know him, you realize its just his weird sense of humor. He's the first one to give you a hard time for fucking up, but he's also the first one to tell you how well you did. He can definitely be a little much at times, but at the end of the day he's a good guy!
Like 2 months into me starting there we were all working in a group and my phone kept going off. So eventually I picked up and my girl told me her mother was rushed to the er. I hung up and he didn't even flinch, he said "is she coming to get you" I said yeah if that's ok, he gave me a dirty look and said family is far more important than this fucking place!
I was fucking shocked!
I mean... for my boss to say that? As I was getting my shit ready to go he said to text him and make sure everyone was ok, and don't worry about coming in tomorrow. (I should say we were in the middle of big project, installing sprinkler heads) but that's the day I realized what kind of man he really was. He wants you to work, and work hard! But he also knows what's actually important in this world. We've had so many people get hired and quit. Bitching he works us to hard, or the job is to physically.
Meanwhile it's the only job I've ever had where I don't absolutely dread going in every day.

unclem

i was a RN before i had my heart attack , now i push a broom because the attack made me forgetful real serious, the dr. said i was down to long thats why the memory problem. but as long as i have bodybuilding i have a great life. i loved being a nurse but i made to many wrong medication got all fucked up.

Gainz.

i was a RN before i had my heart attack , now i push a broom because the attack made me forgetful real serious, the dr. said i was down to long thats why the memory problem. but as long as i have bodybuilding i have a great life. i loved being a nurse but i made to many wrong medication got all fucked up.

Damn brother I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrifying! But I still give you a lot of credit, I could never be a RN. There's just no way... so I can definitely appreciate what you did.

Aussie

At work if I’m back early I will go to a different department and pick up a broom. Tell them all to get out of my way so I can clean up the mess they make. One person, an African guy will always stop what he is doing and move things or help me.
I have to tell him to leave it for me as I know how to push a broom but not how to do his job.