How To Get Your Testes Back To Normal Size

Maniac1130

Like the title is asking, what should I use to get my testes to go back to normal size and how should I dose/take it?

BiggyBill

PCT is there to do it.
but during cycle guys add HCG to keep them normal size. Usually in cycles longer than 14 weeks.
i never go over 14 weeks cycles because of this reason, because i want to remain healthy and because i dont love HCG.
but if you want, you could give a try to HCG and see how you respond to it.

CaptainPlanet

Is there a way of knowing how much of the HCG converts into Test? mg per mg. Also, do people typically add it mid-way in a long cycle, or right from the get go? Cause I did it at the start at a low dose, unfortunately had to cut cycle short cause of gym shutdowns. :(

BiggyBill

HCG mimicks LH, so is hard to say.
It depends pretty much same as when running AI for estrogen issues. In both cases, some use right in the beginning to prevent issues, others mid cycle when issue appeared to treat it.
so sorry to hear about gym shutdowns.... that’s why guys with homemade gyms are so so lucky!! Especially since the covid 19

Maniac1130

Yeah I think I am going to have to purchase and try, my downstairs is shrinking rapidly and I am nervous they are getting too small too quickly. Its only been a week!

CaptainPlanet

Just a quick pro tip for you with HCG. When you mix the bacteriostatic water into the HCG fragment, at that point you have about 5 weeks or 6 until it expires. Best thing to do is get a bunch of the smallest insulin syringes you can find, and fill them all up with your desired dosage for your cycle. Once done, pull a little extra air into the syringe and freeze the syringes (use a nice container to avoid getting it messy), and pull one out about 2 hours prior to pinning. Push the extra air out carefully, and pin. No waste. :cool:

Maniac1130

Just a quick pro tip for you with HCG. When you mix the bacteriostatic water into the HCG fragment, at that point you have about 5 weeks or 6 until it expires. Best thing to do is get a bunch of the smallest insulin syringes you can find, and fill them all up with your desired dosage for your cycle. Once done, pull a little extra air into the syringe and freeze the syringes (use a nice container to avoid getting it messy), and pull one out about 2 hours prior to pinning. Push the extra air out carefully, and pin. No waste. :cool:
Thanks for the tip captainplanet I will certainly look into doing this when the time comes! thanks a lot!

I would go conservative with the HCG at first and try 250IU every other day and see how your testicles respond. If they don't respond within 2 weeks up it to 350iu and you can go up to 500IU I believe. For me when doing 250mg of test a week I need about 500IU twice a week to keep my testicles at full size. Everyone responds different. I usually use about 300IU twice a week because too much HCG makes me break out. If I use 250-300IU my nuts are at about 80% of their original size which I am happy with it.