How to verify ultima 400

Lucky4s

I just received ultima 400 enanthate and was trying to verify thru their website. But I cant read the code. I don't even know if this batch # is the code anyway. But I received it like this with a scratch on it where you can't read it https://ibb.co/tbHcs7d .. Any thoughts would help. I have gotten legitimate gear from this source before but I always like to verify and this made me a little cautious

Twizted

Did the vial come in a box? Most of the time verification codes are on the box, I don't think the batch number is the verification code. I could be wrong though I didn't have any experience with ultima specifically

Terumo23g

You can always test it to make sure. I always buy my test kits off Dave Palumbos website. For $19 you'll know for sure if your stuff is good to go.

Terumo23g

Thats why its good to get a two part test. From my experience they been pretty accurate. Had I trusted the test results from the last supplier I used i'd have never injected that crap in me. Although it passed the first test it failed the 2nd part but used it anyway. The stuff I ordered from muscle daddy passed both tests. And that stuff is the best test ive used in a while.

Lucky4s

Did the vial come in a box? Most of the time verification codes are on the box, I don't think the batch number is the verification code. I could be wrong though I didn't have any experience with ultima specifically
It didn't come in an ultima box just in a small white box with instructions on the inside about heating up any formula 350mg or more.

Lucky4s

Also I have read that pip with this concentration can there but I have had zero
I felt more pip with sust 250. It's only been 12 hours since the pin though so idk

PedritoHID

Thats why its good to get a two part test. From my experience they been pretty accurate. Had I trusted the test results from the last supplier I used i'd have never injected that crap in me. Although it passed the first test it failed the 2nd part but used it anyway. The stuff I ordered from muscle daddy passed both tests. And that stuff is the best test ive used in a while.

Look at those pictures, does that look legit to you? It passed both tests. The guy from work sold them to me, later I found out he was buying the raw materials from China and mixing them himself. The PIP was out of this world, and to this day I don't know wtf I was putting in myself.

Me personally, I don't trust those tests.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-085047.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-085047.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20211225-094811~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-094811~2.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 5

Terumo23g

Other then the PIP how were your gains. Bought some raw powders and made my own stuff before. Cant say it was all that bad. Although the pain was unbearable due too a high BA mixture.

Testing isnt full proof but its a verification that can add to a piece of mind. If the mixture dont match the color chart it goes directly in the garbage.

Just voicing my opinion on the matter hope some people consider some sort of testing procedure.

PedritoHID

Other then the PIP how were your gains. Bought some raw powders and made my own stuff before. Cant say it was all that bad. Although the pain was unbearable due too a high BA mixture.

Testing isnt full proof but its a verification that can add to a piece of mind. If the mixture dont match the color chart it goes directly in the garbage.

Just voicing my opinion on the matter hope some people consider some sort of testing procedure.
I get what your saying and one thing this forum has is no opinion is less valid, but man I don't care about gainz when the pip was so bad that I couldn't even sit.

However, with the brands from these sources, the pip is minimal, gainz are solid and also the reputation tells a lot.

I think the best way is to send it to a lab to analyze it, but idk how to do that.

Terumo23g

Thank God you didnt get an infection that required surgery. And your right these sources on MG are priceless. Clean quality stuff. As far as sending our gear out to get tested is difficult. As you know big brother is always watching and has shut many of these independent labs down.