Humatrope

otfjoey300

What else have you used?
Genotropin, which was also fine. But I felt better with the Humatrope considering how close the PH level is to actual human blood ; another odd thing about different brands of growth. I will eventually try generic, considering they are able to make high purity and high quality generics nowadays it’s worth it, if you can’t afford a grand a month Extra for human grade

Last edited:

HGH.to

You actually could try them. Humatrope is doubtlessly an amazing compound, but a lot of "non-millionaires" lol, are using generic and have a high success rate with it.

otfjoey300

You actually could try them. Humatrope is doubtlessly an amazing compound, but a lot of "non-millionaires" lol, are using generic and have a high success rate with it.
It’s becoming a more and more viable option. I also just read about the synthroid shit with taking exogenous GH . Has me wondering if I’m in turn wasting growth

HGH.to

IDK man... i highly doubt that not going for T4 would waste your HGH. How many people out there use HGH with high success rate? Now how many people heard of this?

otfjoey300

Here in Canada we some decent generics, not sure about the choices in the US, but generics have stepped up their game