Hungry on eq

suppsforlife

depends on the dosage, but generally - yeah. that's why I don't really consider EQ a cutting steroid as many do.

bobby ricky

It’s going to be 300 per week but the first 2 weeks I front loaded with 600 per week. So the first two weeks were 600 and I started 150 on Sunday and today will be another 150 totaling 300 for the week.

seymour

I've never used EQ but I'm curious to see what some others say about the appetite. If it's a pretty usual thing then I might consider that my next bulk.

I struggle to get bulk level calories because I get fucking full and all the water intake fucks me up. I drink 1.5 to 2 gallons regularly so that fills me up right there. I piss like a race horse about every hour LOL.

bobby ricky

My appetite needs no help. 285 is the heaviest I’ve ever been but unfortunately I never worked out back then. So hard to cut but so easy to bulk.

seymour

I can clean bulk pretty easily. I mean that's not getting a good amount of calories over maintenance though and that is in turn only putting on a little mass. However, it is good clean gains.

What I'd really like to do is come this fall/winter do a real bulk. Still eat well obviously. But, be able to get more damn food and legit bulk. Then cut after that as usual.

bobby ricky

I’m on 300 test 300 deca 300eq . I’m cutting on this even though some say its A bulk stack.
I’m looking great and will post pictures around June. I front loaded the eq 600 week for two weeks and now I’m going to 300 week. The way my body is coming along I’m the man to beat at my gym. 51 is just A number when on gear 😂

Papa.Smurf0311

yep. its supposed to make you hungry. however, it depends on the person. I didnt really get THAT hungry while running it. I did a little bit but it wasnt a crazy hunger like I was expecting.