HutechLabUSA.com Customer Discussions

Hello MuscleGurus community! HutechLab USA is glad to finally be here and talk directly to the community.

Our company specializes in manufacturing high quality products at affordable costs. We ship within the USA only. Customer support responds under 12 hrs so feel free to contact us via email if you have queries.

For a start, we are offering a discount code to musclegurus customers. From today until 31st of March, use the code MG20 to get 20% off your entire order and an additional 10% off if you pay thru crypto.

Thank you.

Amazing quality gear! Personal trainer here, almost everyone I train goes to Hutech! Myself order at least once a week. Currently waiting on a couple orders, Hutech are you able to update? :)

Hello MuscleGurus community! HutechLab USA is glad to finally be here and talk directly to the community.

Our company specializes in manufacturing high quality products at affordable costs. We ship within the USA only. Customer support responds under 12 hrs so feel free to contact us via email if you have queries.

For a start, we are offering a discount code to musclegurus customers. From today until 31st of March, use the code MG20 to get 20% off your entire order and an additional 10% off if you pay thru crypto.

Thank you.
Product running a little late, are you able to update? Tried messaging on other forum as well

Amazing quality gear! Personal trainer here, almost everyone I train goes to Hutech! Myself order at least once a week. Currently waiting on a couple orders, Hutech are you able to update? :)
Hi! Yes could you provide your order number please? I'll check it. Thank you.

MG20 discount coupon is still up until the end of the Month. Get 20% off your entire order and an additional 10% off if you pay thru crypto! 💪

Thank you.
Messaged you via email and another forum
I need shipping info so I know when to be home, thanks for another great item!