HutechLabUSA.com Customer Discussions

Hi everyone! Been a long time just got back access. Will be posting regularly from now on about the deals and promos available. Thank you!

Use SAVE50 code upon checkout once you place your order for a 50% discount for all beligas domestic and Hutech products. Just until end of the month. Thanks!

Sustanon ® 250 – Hutech Labs

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
TESTOSTERONE MIX 250mg
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 7-8 DAYS
CLASSIFICATION: ANABOLIC STEROID
DOSAGE MEN: 250-1500 MG/WEEK
ACNE :YES
WATER RETENTION :YES
HBR PERHAPS
HEPATOXITY: NO
AROMATIZATION: YES

Don’t miss out the 50% deal until end of the month only. Thanks!Sustanon 250 - hutech.png

Watch out for more deals this month! Up to 50% off and BOGO! I'll keep you posted.

Don't forget to use the code NOVDEALS for 40% discount on your order until November 5. Applicable to Beligas domestic, Hutech and the newest brand available, Saxon.

Thank you! 💪

Hi everyone! We have a 3-day 50% off for all Beligas domestic, Hutech and Saxon products. SAVE50 code is now reactivated.

Thank you!

Heman713

Hi everyone! We have a 3-day 50% off for all Beligas domestic, Hutech and Saxon products. SAVE50 code is now reactivated.

Thank you!
Hi,I been trying to create an account to place an order but it seems it doesn't give an option to new members? It only has an option for existing members.I also tried the virtual chat help and had no success...I would like to place an order with you guys but having a hard time...Could you help out? Thanks in advance

Hi,I been trying to create an account to place an order but it seems it doesn't give an option to new members? It only has an option for existing members.I also tried the virtual chat help and had no success...I would like to place an order with you guys but having a hard time...Could you help out? Thanks in advance
Hi brother. I did make an account for you already since I saw your email on chat. The register option is already fixed though. I'll pm you your log in details.

Test ® E 250 – Hutech Labs​

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 250mg
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 5-7 DAYS
CLASSIFICATION: ANABOLIC STEROID
DOSAGE MEN: 250-1000 MG/WEEK
ACNE: YES
WATER RETENTION: YES
HBR: PERHAPS
HEPATOXITY: NO
AROMATIZATION: YES

Test-E-250-Inj-HLU-jpg.jpg

Take advantage of the 50% off deal and get some of these quality gears! SAVE50 is ongoing for Beligas domestic, Hutech and Saxon brands!

Heman713

Just Curious what's the turn around rate for delivery being I ordered domestic and live in the states. So how long for recieved items being I didn't order international?