I always run stuff by u guys first sooo....

BigSkip1488

My next cycle is going to be mast p, boldenone, and sust. My mast is only 100mg per ml my bold is 200cyp at what ratio should I administer these throughout the cycle. I read that doing more mast than bold is a good idea but that would mean doing 6-7 MLS of mast a week 😱 1ml a day? And do i need any liver protection specific vitamin etc etc etc. I came into dbol blind and won't do that again cuz I didn't get estrogen blockers until I was 3 weeks in. I've found I can read online til I have a headache or I can post on here amd you guys always have the best advice so when you see this please...help me out 😅 thanks

suppsforlife

Your boldenone is cypionate? are you sure it's real?
as with Masteron using it daily... because it is Propionate, you still need to use it every day regardless (or at least every other day).
what is the cycle nr? what are you searching for? what doses do you plan to run?
also, do you know that both Mast and Bold may reduce estrogen? just be careful about it.

Gainz.

Just my 2 cents... but test 500mg, mast 300mg, eq 300mg.
But I would be prepared to either jump the sust up to 600mg or drop the eq to 200mg.
Because mast and eq both can crash your est (by themselves, no less together) you want to run your test-sust much higher. That should raise your est enough to not crash it.
You definitely shouldn't run mast at 600mg for that long.
High doses of mast are supposed to be for short periods of time(4ish weeks, at the end of the mast cycle) to put the finishing touches on your physique before a show.

Running mast and eq at 300mg per week is more than enough to make them work and get plenty from them.
Remember... the higher the dose, the higher the risk of sides.

Aussie

boldenone cypionate is real. It’s not very popular but I seen it before. It was when covid hit and raws become hard to get. Some ugl in Australian was selling it. Personal I wouldn’t use any boldenone as it’s bad for crashing E2

suppsforlife

didn't try to say there's no boldenone cyp. it's just, as you said, not popular at all. very often is faked.

BigSkip1488

Your boldenone is cypionate? are you sure it's real?
as with Masteron using it daily... because it is Propionate, you still need to use it every day regardless (or at least every other day).
what is the cycle nr? what are you searching for? what doses do you plan to run?
also, do you know that both Mast and Bold may reduce estrogen? just be careful about it.
Reduce estrogen? I'm new into all this that doesn't sound bad is it? And my bold is from a pretty legit source should the cypionate thing alarm me? I always heard of undeca and decanate bold but just trusted these guys

BigSkip1488

I plan to run about 300 ml bold a week and mast daily.. Up the dosage on both before lowering again and cycling off. But wanna hear from ppl what worked for them best

BigSkip1488

Just my 2 cents... but test 500mg, mast 300mg, eq 300mg.
But I would be prepared to either jump the sust up to 600mg or drop the eq to 200mg.
Because mast and eq both can crash your est (by themselves, no less together) you want to run your test-sust much higher. That should raise your est enough to not crash it.
You definitely shouldn't run mast at 600mg for that long.
High doses of mast are supposed to be for short periods of time(4ish weeks, at the end of the mast cycle) to put the finishing touches on your physique before a show.

Running mast and eq at 300mg per week is more than enough to make them work and get plenty from them.
Remember... the higher the dose, the higher the risk of sides.
Bro awesome info 😎 thanks had to screen shot that haha thanks!

Gainz.

I plan to run about 300 ml bold a week and mast daily.. Up the dosage on both before lowering again and cycling off. But wanna hear from ppl what worked for them best
Theres no reason to lower the dosage before cycling off.
If you're on 10mg of test or 1000mg your body doesn't care. Either way you're shutting off your natural supply.
Now... it could make the transition from cycle to pct a tiny bit easier.
But all the growth is at the end of your cycle.
It takes 2 weeks to flood your receptors and get into your system. By week 3 you'll feel it, by week 4 you'll see it. So if you're on a 12 week cycle, only 8-10 (depending on how long the esters are) of those weeks are you really going to reap the benefits of the gear.
So to cut the dose at week... 8.... you're just going to take away from the gains that you waited so long to get.

Does that make sense to you?
So just run the 500, 300, 300 for every week start to finish. The only time you should adjust dosage in the middle of your cycle is if your not seeing enough results or trying to get as hard and dry as possible by upping your mast for the last few weeks. Or lowering your dosage because of the sides you are getting.
But to "taper off" is pointless brother. Your body won't start producing again until everything is out of your system for weeks.

BigSkip1488

No kidding? See this is why no matter how much I read on my own I come here first yeah that makes since to me s lot actually. Just some reddit misinformation I've accumulated I guess ( not literally reddit.com) but I will I use a little more test about 750 a week of sust is what I like ideally but again I should probably ask how long of that I actually need. My body doesn't produce right already it's a thing for me. I use sust on cycle and test c in between how much sust do I need cuz even off cycle I use about 200 mg test c every 4 days is too much bad aside from the stopping your natural production?

HGH.to

why would you use both Sustanon and Test C? They are basically offering you the same thing - testosterone with almost no difference at all.
and you plan to use 750 mg/week of Sustanon + 200 mg of Test C every 4 days? or I got something wrong?
and yeah, Gainz is right - you are stopping your natural production regardless of the dosage you use. However, the higher the dosage you use the higher the suppression is.

Gainz.

So you are on trt? Blasting and cruising?
If that's the case then run the cycle like we talked about, and run your test c at 150mg a week when you're totally done with your blast.
Dont run the test c and sust together.
Also... stay off reddit. jesus there's some terrible misinformation on there