I am hooked....

SemperFi

My wife and I got hooked recently on Redcon1 MRE meal replacement powder. What intrigued me initially was the actual ingredients and the fact that it was a complete meal replacement instead of just carb calories. What keeps me coming back to them is the flavor.... off the chart amazing.

Blueberry Cobbler tastes like a blueberry muffin. Sweet Potato Pie tastes like... not sure but really good. Finally I just got my hands on the Dutch Apple Pie and it is also excellent.

It can be expensive compared to other meal replacements but if you actually look at the ingredients and the nutritional breakdown you will see the reason for the pricing. Its whole foods based and makes the price a bit more justifiable! Redcon1 runs daily sales so there is no need to pay retail. Just as an example they had solar eclipse sale today.... 33% off.

My wife uses a 2 scoop serving (4 scoops is the label serving size) so it stretches out the expense even more. It is a good convenient meal replacement when hiking, fishing or on the road.

Because of my current carb restrictions I don't get to use as often as I would otherwise but I sure like it. It makes great ice cream! ;

If you are looking to add extra calories or removing calories from your diet Redcon1 MRE might be a good choice. Read the label and see it if makes sense to you.

SEMPER FI

dixona1986

Would it be good to use for replacing breakfast? I know I need to eat breakfast, but I just do not want to eat until I have been up for a few hours. Would something like this be a good idea? It sounds delicious too

strong

Wow, I just looked at the ingredients on Amazon... This looks like a great addition to any Bulk cycle. The carbs are a little too high for me now. It will be in my future..

Dolf

You already know your goal. Now you just need to buckle down and do what's necessary to achieve it. The fat you complain of is the last bit of fat to come off, and it's the hardest to come off. You know what you need to do...the question is are you gonna succumb to your weakness and half ass it continuing to get half ass results, or are you gonna be strong, be dedicated, be disciplined, and achieve your goal? The choice is all yours. We are here to help and support you.