I am new here my name is Lee

I joined here to get you guys thoughts, My question is If I only take danabol 2 dasy per week does that make it safer. I am not taking test with it. Thanks

D

Deleted member 45086

Hi Lee. Well how old are you buddy? Have you ever used steroids before. And no, taking dbol 2 times a week isn't real helpful. Age, ht, wt, lifting experience, goals. Give us these things and we will advise you accordingly 😉.

suppsforlife

Welcome to the forum Lee.
I agree with these gentlemen.
I wouldn't use Dbol if I were you and if you want to actually start juicing, tell us more about yourself so we could help

This january I will be turning 50. and yes this is my first time using steroids I have been lifting all my life off and on.
is this real steroids. Hi Tech Pharma Dianabol 60 Caps. I have tooket for 2 weeks not which means I only took it 4 days, and on extra the next day to go to work. so 5 times. I have already grew 1 inch in my arms. so it definatly is working. My arms are now 17 1/2" cold and 18 fully pumped. Before I started the dianabol 2 weeks on the dianabol my arms were 16 1/2 cold and 17 and a quarter fully pumped. So my question is will I hurt my liver only taking it 2 time per week or will it still hurt my liver. I workout my arms and chest on my days off from working in produce at heb. Thanks

suppsforlife

dianabol increases liver enzymes regardless of what you do. but there's just no way in taking dbol the way you do. I would stop taking it and go for testosterone that you only need to inject twice a week

liljohn

no worries guys this stuff his got in not even real dbol but if it was never take any oral right out the gate if new to this life style