I am new to this forum

Hello all, I am 30 years old and have dabbled in AAs for the last 9 years. I studied everything pretty in depth to the point where I was competently home brewing/pressing and had fantastic results with training, diet, and workout plans. As I have gotten older, I have become more concerned with health risks, and if maybe I am not as accurate as I believe myself to be. I am joining this forum to help make sure I am in fact making the right calls, and to reeducate myself if I am making the wrong calls. Most of the forums I joined almost 10 years ago have died down in activity, and I want to find an active community with which to share my cycles, and to get the veterans opinions, as well as the new guys opinions who are up to date on all the newest research. i.e EQ was considered pretty safe 9 years ago from what I researched, but recently I've found some articles covering hepatoxicity/liver/kidney damage. I guess I've just gotten less bold and want to take the safest routes to maintainable gains.
Weight 220
Height 5'8
BF: 18-22%
Prescribed medications: High BP medication, diuretics, Albuterol, ritalin(Aspergers).

Current Cycle:
EQ: 800mg/week (chinese ugl)
Nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone phenylpropionate mix: 600mg/week (Moldova/Ukraine ugl)
Triiodothyronine: 100mcg (Moldova/Ukraine ugl)
Aromasin: As needed

I chose EQ over test for it's lower aromatization, as well as its lower androgenic rating.
My RBC is higher than normal with it, but not critical.

HGH.to

Hello man! Glad to have you among us.
Current Cycle:
EQ: 800mg/week (chinese ugl)
Nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone phenylpropionate mix: 600mg/week (Moldova/Ukraine ugl)
Triiodothyronine: 100mcg (Moldova/Ukraine ugl)
Aromasin: As needed
for how long do you want to use it?
do you bulk? asking because the T3 should be better use during a cutting cycle.
also, I don't think that having no Testosterone in a cycle is a good idea. Maybe try reducing T and EQ dosage to find a compromise? Like instead of 800 mg EQ about 400 mg and 400 mg?

Hello man! Glad to have you among us.

for how long do you want to use it?
do you bulk? asking because the T3 should be better use during a cutting cycle.
also, I don't think that having no Testosterone in a cycle is a good idea. Maybe try reducing T and EQ dosage to find a compromise? Like instead of 800 mg EQ about 400 mg and 400 mg?
So I like the t3 because i've found with my body that it helps keep the fat at bay while still developing muscle mass. I have not noticed t3 interfering with my ability to gain mass, at least not to the point to where it becomes prohibitive. I am attempting to recomp as going up in weight is not an option(be it muscle or fat, i'm too tired to carry more weight on this frame). My goal is to recomp about 20 pounds and wind up about 10 pounds lighter(If I lose some more overall mass I would not be too concerned, I have about 30 pounds of fat to play with).
My Cycle length is going to be 10 weeks with the nandrolone and just shy of 14 weeks with the Equipoise.
I may try shifting it to 200 test and 600 eq, I am just pretty sensitive to water retention with test(with hypertension, the extra pressure and swelling makes my head hurt and my body fatigued as heck by end of day).

I will let you know how I feel in 3 weeks, Thank you for the warm welcome and your input.

HGH.to

I guess you tried Aromasin? the suicidal AI. it should be helpful for water retention and extra pressure and swelling caused by test

I used Arimidex half a pill one time just to try while I'm pinning 400mg /w, and my Estradiol went from 25.7 to <15, that's super low and not recommended right?
One of the big issues with arimidex is that because it is not a suicide inhibitor, your estrogen has a higher chance of a rebound. Arimidex is best run low dose on a regular schedule while performing pct, as far as 400mg/week test, thats more than TRT but less than most cycles, I believe most cycles start at the 500mg/week mark for test. Anywhere from 10-40pg/ml is in the normal range, but I would shoot for 15-20. Anything less and you will start to feel flat, may have joint pain, may feel emotionally numb/robotic, and you will hurt your gains. Too much and you end up with turbulent moods, breast tissue, water retention, and Hypertension.

I used Arimidex half a pill one time just to try while I'm pinning 400mg /w, and my Estradiol went from 25.7 to <15, that's super low and not recommended right?

Basically get blood tests, you may personally feel great at 25, or maybe at 15. Each person is going to be a little different, and that number may change as you modify your future cycle dosages. Stay in the mid to low safe range, and be mindful of your demeanor, don't want to ruin a good relationship because you are incapable of feeling emotions properly haha(i've actually had some issues in relationships when estrogen gets too low, and not just the erectile dysfunction kind, the just not giving a shit about their complaints). But yea, whichever range keeps you happy, moving, motivated, and on routine is where you want to be.

HGH Daddy

brother, it would be better for your health to use pharma products. yes, the ladder is expensive compared to substandard products, but human health is not cheap. that's why I recommend using pharmacy GH and arimidex.

Tbone2000

brother, it would be better for your health to use pharma products. yes, the ladder is expensive compared to substandard products, but human health is not cheap. that's why I recommend using pharmacy GH and arimidex.
Yeah I have to agree here. Try to think of the long term future, it may be more expensive but honestly will be cheaper in the long term having better health

EMachine

So I like the t3 because i've found with my body that it helps keep the fat at bay while still developing muscle mass. I have not noticed t3 interfering with my ability to gain mass, at least not to the point to where it becomes prohibitive. I am attempting to recomp as going up in weight is not an option(be it muscle or fat, i'm too tired to carry more weight on this frame). My goal is to recomp about 20 pounds and wind up about 10 pounds lighter(If I lose some more overall mass I would not be too concerned, I have about 30 pounds of fat to play with).
My Cycle length is going to be 10 weeks with the nandrolone and just shy of 14 weeks with the Equipoise.
I may try shifting it to 200 test and 600 eq, I am just pretty sensitive to water retention with test(with hypertension, the extra pressure and swelling makes my head hurt and my body fatigued as heck by end of day).

I will let you know how I feel in 3 weeks, Thank you for the warm welcome and your input.
Welcome to the forum IronPrimate! I like the name, by the way!

I like your cycle, for the exception of no test. I would go with a TRT dose of 200 mg per week, in order to balance your hormone levels, and avoid a shutdown…plus, it will enhance your cycle.

EQ is an interesting compound. I’ve used extensively over Deca and had great results. However, it had an effect on my kidneys in the long run. When do you know when it starts to affect you and you need to lay off of it for a while, you may ask? When your blood thickens and stays thick after being off of it for months or years. Even if just slightly, like 56.5 for example. I didn’t realize that just a little blood thickness in the long run cause kidney disease. I just thought it was slightly over normal and didn’t care much at that time…until it started to affect me. Giving blood regularly changed that for me, better than any other medicine.

I achieved my best results on a 16 week cycle while on EQ and other goodies. T3 is an amazing product that is used for cutting mostly, but works well with any cycle, if taken properly.

Proviron can be used here as well. These days, I like proviron over T3, for it is safer and gives you a dry look too…if your diet is on point.

Welcome to the forum IronPrimate! I like the name, by the way!

I like your cycle, for the exception of no test. I would go with a TRT dose of 200 mg per week, in order to balance your hormone levels, and avoid a shutdown…plus, it will enhance your cycle.

EQ is an interesting compound. I’ve used extensively over Deca and had great results. However, it had an effect on my kidneys in the long run. When do you know when it starts to affect you and you need to lay off of it for a while, you may ask? When your blood thickens and stays thick after being off of it for months or years. Even if just slightly, like 56.5 for example. I didn’t realize that just a little blood thickness in the long run cause kidney disease. I just thought it was slightly over normal and didn’t care much at that time…until it started to affect me. Giving blood regularly changed that for me, better than any other medicine.

I achieved my best results on a 16 week cycle while on EQ and other goodies. T3 is an amazing product that is used for cutting mostly, but works well with any cycle, if taken properly.

Proviron can be used here as well. These days, I like proviron over T3, for it is safer and gives you a dry look too…if your diet is on point.
I agree on all points, I have been taking test e for about 4 weeks now at 400mg/ week and i lowered my EQ to half(400mg). It has definitely improved my overall feel. For the RBC and thickness, I take a baby aspirin daily, I have heard on other forums that this helps with that issue, but I have no empirical evidence to support the claim. I should be getting blood tests later this month so should be good. I recently injured either my rotator cuff or my clavical, I was doing bench press of 275(not too heavy) and on the first rep as i was lowering the barbell, there was a grinding popping crunch and my right shoulder totally failed. It had been bothering me for about a year, so i guess i just had to push it past the breaking point, setting an appt to get a diagnosis in the next week or two.

EMachine

I agree on all points, I have been taking test e for about 4 weeks now at 400mg/ week and i lowered my EQ to half(400mg). It has definitely improved my overall feel. For the RBC and thickness, I take a baby aspirin daily, I have heard on other forums that this helps with that issue, but I have no empirical evidence to support the claim. I should be getting blood tests later this month so should be good. I recently injured either my rotator cuff or my clavical, I was doing bench press of 275(not too heavy) and on the first rep as i was lowering the barbell, there was a grinding popping crunch and my right shoulder totally failed. It had been bothering me for about a year, so i guess i just had to push it past the breaking point, setting an appt to get a diagnosis in the next week or two.
Yeah, get yourself checked. We get stronger from using these compounds and that's why warming up properly goes a long way. Especially, as we get older. I was using 800 mg of EQ and even higher and had incredible results. Shoulders, traps, and upper chest seems to respond really well with EQ. I don't know if this is psychological or if it's just genetics but these body parts seemed to grow easily while on EQ.

Yeah, get yourself checked. We get stronger from using these compounds and that's why warming up properly goes a long way. Especially, as we get older. I was using 800 mg of EQ and even higher and had incredible results. Shoulders, traps, and upper chest seems to respond really well with EQ. I don't know if this is psychological or if it's just genetics but these body parts seemed to grow easily while on EQ.
Busted AC Joint, need surgery on shoulder, Tapering back doses to 200mg test and 200mg eq / week. After surgery I will likely keep low doses through physical therapy and then do a blast in 8-10 weeks, followed by a long PCT(6 months or as needed).