I believe all Men over 35 should take trt and anabolics

Pedrito0906

I'm currently pinning myself every 3.5 days of 250mg of Test C.

I wnna try Sustanon 300, how would be the dose compared to test C? Also how often do I have to pin myself with it?

HGH.to

I wnna try Sustanon 300, how would be the dose compared to test C?
dosage is the same.
as much as it looks like, you run 250 mg Test C every 3.5 days = 500 mg weekly
since Sustanon you want to get is 300 mg then you need around 1.7 ml per week.
Also how often do I have to pin myself with it?
I recommend pinning it 3 times a week. Like Monday, Wednesday and Friday
1.7 ml / 3 = 0.56 ml per pin

bobby ricky

I agree with your title. I see so many men just turning into girls. Growing tits and A big belly .
No interest in sex anymore and no muscle.
We don’t have to fade away so early.

suppsforlife

I agree with your title. I see so many men just turning into girls. Growing tits and A big belly .
No interest in sex anymore and no muscle.
We don’t have to fade away so early.
often that's their own mistake of not waiting to make a change in their life.

bobby ricky

Very true, some guy’s I know are sports fans and think it’s cheating and even call me A cheater. There’s such A stigma around steroids because the media has scrutinized the use of them and the people who abused them. Just A good dose of testosterone can improve and extend your life.
It has slowed down the speed of decay of my body for sure.,

Pedrito0906

dosage is the same.
as much as it looks like, you run 250 mg Test C every 3.5 days = 500 mg weekly
since Sustanon you want to get is 300 mg then you need around 1.7 ml per week.

I recommend pinning it 3 times a week. Like Monday, Wednesday and Friday
1.7 ml / 3 = 0.56 ml per pin
I just did it last night, the PIP is definitely more noticeable than Test C or E, is that the Propionate trying to tell me something?

often that's their own mistake of not waiting to make a change in their life
Talking about mistakes, I know this is not the forum for this but since we all are a big happy family...

Since I've started Test the feeling of greatness, happiness and confidence have skyrocketed, I'm now dating a lot more women and since I'm getting my body pretty nice I've been getting a lot indicators of interests from women that I've never seeing before for a 5'5" guy.

I'm a very successful guy for 32, engineer, good money, good quality life, and with Test I've manage to have better thinking of what I want in my life.

For example getting the Vasectomy done, because I don't want any girl sperm jacking me, cause I don't wanna bring unwanted children in this society.

What do you guys think? Is that selfish? To enjoy my life to the fullest until I'm ready to have kids?

suppsforlife

For example getting the Vasectomy done
you do know that vasectomy is permanent? there's no way back
What do you guys think? Is that selfish? To enjoy my life to the fullest until I'm ready to have kids?
no, why have kids when you don't want them? is selfish to have kids simply because you want to have them, but you can't offer them whatever they need, including love, money, support etc.
it's your own choice to have kids or not. but if you do, you must take full responsibility.

Last edited: