I COULDN'T BE PROUDER

siegmund

today totaly pleased me.  , it did and what did is the amount  OF RESPECT SHOWED ,  sometimes ppl have differnt thoughts , and we all dont agree on 1 or the other ...

BUT GUESS WHAT MEN EXPRESS THERE SELF WITH RESPECT. AND MG IS FULL OF MEN...  

im proud.  , and :)    we can agree to disagree and yet shake hands keep it like men.  and.  thankyou all for being my friend.   

strong

It sure does feel like Victory. You Guys/girls teach me something new everyday about life, trust and friendship...

SemperFi

I personally would like them to offer some professional content as a thank you to the membership. Get one of the sources to offer up one of there sponsored pros with some content, training ideas, etc.

SEMPER FI

Titanings

Dude a pro on here giving advice.....would be awesome! I mean let's face they are here to make money so why not contribute something positive. I mean let's face it, that would be like lebron James showing up and hanging out with a high school basketball team.

strong

From what I have seen here admin. wont be adding much. We have some great loyal members. Jarhead posted something yesterday that showed me how important this site has been to me. I knew nothing 2-1/2 years ago.  I am thankful for what we have. A bunch of members who have upped the game here. When I started there was really only Sieg, Dolf and Outlaw that were loyal. Well, that's what I thought. I remember inquiring about Bloodwork and out of nowhere Burr sends me a link with all the necessary info. I was shocked at the unconditional support he showed me. I think its on us to keep this site positive and ongoing...

SemperFi

Burrr is Rocky Mountain Way for sure and one funny SOB.

[[{"fid":"34644","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Godsmack - Rocky Mountain Way","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

fantastic! Joe Walsh would dig it I'm sure.

I am all about the Rocky Mountain Way, and its damn sure better than the way I used to have. 

B

Burrr

fantastic! Joe Walsh would dig it I'm sure.

I am all about the Rocky Mountain Way, and its damn sure better than the way I used to have.