I Expected Instructions

KindOfAnIdiot

I really am a moron! I bought a cycle that specifically was marketed as a beginner cycle. I assumed it would come with instructions. It did not.
Some background: late 30s male, working with a trainer for a few years, have gained quite a bit of weight, increased strength. I've taken HGH before (and I have it for this cycle when I begin). I also give myself allergy shots weekly (Mexico is different) and I give myself vitamin B intramuscularly, so injections aren't a problem. Note that I also already have DEFEND for liver protection.

In addition to the HGH (which was from a different supplier), this is what my cycle package contains:
1) nandrolone decanoate 300 mg/ml - vial of 10 ml for IM injection
10 alcohol wipes included
7 20 gauge 1 1/4" needles
3 21 gauge 1 1/4" needles already attached to 3 3 cc/ml syringes

2) vial of 10 ml for IM injection containing a blend of
testosterone propionate 50 mg/ml
testosterone isocaproate 75 mg/ml
testosterone phenylproprionate 75 mg/ml
testosterone decanoate 150 mg/ml
10 alcohol wipes included
3 3ml syringes
10 20 gauge 1 1/4" needles

3) mesterolone - 25 mg / 50 capsules

4) clomid - 50 mg / 80 tablets

5) taxus (tamoxifen) - 20 mg / 80 tablets

But I'm not sure what I do with all of that. (I think I'll be giving myself on injection of each of 1 & 2 above per week, but I don't even know how much.)
Translating what the product description said, the following points were made:
- the cycle is based on linear doses over 10 weeks (does this mean that I don't start small?)
- *throughout* the cycle, tamoxifen (I know that's taxus) and proviron (I know that's mesterolone) are used in minimal doses (OK great, but how much as a minimal dose and then, I assume at week 12, what do I increase that to?)
- at the end of the cycle, tamoxifen is to be taken in slightly higher doses (again, great, but what dose, and exactly when?)

So, in addition to the above questions, I assume I only begin the clomid when I've stopped the injections. But do I begin it at week 11 or week 13? Or another week? And how much? Daily?

I contacted the seller and evidently to get instructions, I'm supposed to buy "coaching" as well. I thought I'd ask here first.
Let me state again that I *DO* understand how moronic I must seem. I just never anticipated a lack of instructions for a beginner cycle packaged and sold together specifically as a beginner item.

Would any of you like to take pity on me and walk me through it?
I understand the HGH dosage and I've taken it before, so at least I have that taken care of.

suppsforlife

Hey there man. I would recommend you to simply go to Testosterone alone as a first cycle. Do not add Nandrolone, Proviron, Tamoxifen or anything else. Plain Testosterone. You got a Test Blend containing 350 mg in total per ml. So, simply use Test Blend 0.5 cc every 3 days for 10-12 weeks. No, you don't need to work it up. use half a ml every 3 days for 10-12 weeks and see them gains.
Keep tamoxifen and clomid for PCT plan. Start PCT 2 weeks after the last injection of Testosterone Bled. It goes like:
last Test pin; wait 2 weeks; start using Clomid 50 mg a day and Tamox 40 mg a day for 2 weeks. Then clomid 25 mg a day and tamox 20 mg a day for 2 more weeks and stop. Keep nandrolone and mesterolone for other further cycles.
However, you also need arimidex. But simply have it handy. Only use arimidex during the cycle and only if you have estrogenic issues (read up about estrogen related issues). use arimidex like 0.5-1 mg once and see how it feels. then work up from there.

otfjoey300

Pro-v might be worth taking near the end as ur transitioning to PCT , it looks like you were gonna do like 525/300 test/Deca or 700/600 , which is not ideal for a first timer

otfjoey300

I’d say save everything for your next cycle; test alone is great for a first timer you will see lots of gains and keep most of them (usually first cycle you keep a lot of)

BiggyBill

Thanks. Re the above quoted portion, does it matter if an injection day falls on a rest day, or in that case should I push that one to the next non-rest day? Or am I just thinking too much?
Every 3 days regardless of what you do. Just keep a good diet and workout regimen

KindOfAnIdiot

Some people use different needs for drawing and injecting. Others use same needle. Both are fairly good, it just depends how it works out for you.
I'm curious if there's a reason for switching them other than the blunt tip. My allergy shots are just sub-q and I don't bother for them and the Vit B shots come with pre-loaded syringes and I just pop on a sterile needle, so I haven't had any need so far to swap out. Is it to minimise potential trauma from a more blunted tip?

otfjoey300

I'm curious if there's a reason for switching them other than the blunt tip. My allergy shots are just sub-q and I don't bother for them and the Vit B shots come with pre-loaded syringes and I just pop on a sterile needle, so I haven't had any need so far to swap out. Is it to minimise potential trauma from a more blunted tip?
I change so it’s fresh needle less chance of scar tissue ; yes and yes

KindOfAnIdiot

First shot was a success. I don't know why, but I have been absolutely freaking out about doing a ventrogluteal injection. It was probably the easiest thing I've ever done. I literally felt absolutely nothing other than pulling the needle out. That was a huge relief as I now have 4 sites (2x ventro & 2x dorso) I'm comfortable using.

KindOfAnIdiot

I'm probably just living up to my username, but...
With a ventrogluteal injection, there is around 0% chance of injecting into *nothing* right? There isn't really much adipose tissue there to miss into. I only ask because I feel absolutely nothing at all. On the left side, I will feel a slight prick of the skin (not sure why but I don't feel it on the right--probably better form as I'm right handed) but that's it. There's no pain or really any sensation at all until I pull the needle out, and then it is only just sort of the sliding it out sensation. If I am not completely relaxed, I can feel... I'm not sure what to call it... it isn't quite pain.
I'm just checking to make sure I'm not wasting time and money by injecting into nothing. And I only mention it because I don't think I feel anything from the test, either. (Maybe some uhh horniness, but that may be psychosomatic.) I'm probably impatient & shouldn't expect anything until 3 or 4 weeks in. 🤷‍♂️

KindOfAnIdiot

How is this possible? As I gain practice and time goes on, my VG injections are getting worse. At first, it just went right in, no pain, no problem. But the past couple of times, I seem to go sooooooo slowly and, about halfway in, I inexplicably flex and the needle pops out. Shouldn't this be getting easier?

Nick1000

Sounds like you are hitting a nerve... If you were to divide the butt cheek into 4 quarters, exactly where on the butt are you injecting?

suppsforlife

How is this possible? As I gain practice and time goes on, my VG injections are getting worse. At first, it just went right in, no pain, no problem. But the past couple of times, I seem to go sooooooo slowly and, about halfway in, I inexplicably flex and the needle pops out. Shouldn't this be getting easier?
are you sure you use the proper injection techniques?