I have to bail on my freshly started first cycle. Need PCT advice

todbot

I started a 10week 250mg Test C a week cycle. Day one I blew out my back and acquired a massive hemorrhoid. My first inject day I had a massive anxiety attack that made me so tired I fell asleep for five hours. I am scared to inject again. I need to bail. Do I need to do PCT after one injection or will I resume normal T production?

unclem

I started a 10week 250mg Test C a week cycle. Day one I blew out my back and acquired a massive hemorrhoid. My first inject day I had a massive anxiety attack that made me so tired I fell asleep for five hours. I am scared to inject again. I need to bail. Do I need to do PCT after one injection or will I resume normal T production?
youll be fine no pct needed. just get that back in shape.
dont give up buddy try and thinks things threw. i got severe anxiety being on the test e1gr q10 days plus other drugs, so dont give up, once your back feels like it can, take your needle and slam that nail wright in your ass cheek ok. dont work yourself up or youll fuck up. good luck!

lineman1007

No worries. You will be fine. Hope all works out fer ya

todbot

Sorry for your bumhole.

Did the hemorrhoid and the back injury occur during same lift?

Reps and sets?

I fainted first 2 times I injected, no shame in it.
I did deadlifts and hurt my lower back. I didn't feel the hemorrhoid til later - idk if that was from stress or the lift.
I might've tried to inject again to see if it was just first time jitters but with my two injuries idk if it's a good idea to continue right now. Terrible timing all around and bad luck for me.

zakco

Do you know exactly what you did to your back? Old injury, or is this something completely new?

todbot

Do you know exactly what you did to your back? Old injury, or is this something completely new?
I have an old lower back injury from skateboarding. Usually it only flares up once or twice a year. I guess it's bad timing. I don't even deadlift heavy or squat for this reason.

zakco

I have an old lower back injury from skateboarding. Usually it only flares up once or twice a year. I guess it's bad timing. I don't even deadlift heavy or squat for this reason.
Have you had x-rays? I rode BMX bikes professionally growing up and had a pars fracture of my L5/Sacrum and my upper body basically is slipping off of my sacrum....it's called a spondylolisthesis. Kept me from doing squats and deads for years...after a few years of doing yoga constantly I finally got better. Now at 46 years old I'm squatting and deadlifting more than I could at 25....I don't go very heavy but working with 200-250# is something I could never do before.

todbot

Have you had x-rays? I rode BMX bikes professionally growing up and had a pars fracture of my L5/Sacrum and my upper body basically is slipping off of my sacrum....it's called a spondylolisthesis. Kept me from doing squats and deads for years...after a few years of doing yoga constantly I finally got better. Now at 46 years old I'm squatting and deadlifting more than I could at 25....I don't go very heavy but working with 200-250# is something I could never do before.
I've had MRI scans that revealed I have two budlging discs and a third thing I cannot remember off hand. This has been on and off for 7 years now. Do you have any advice?

zakco

I know taking up hot yoga twice per week is when I started to get permanent relief from my back pain. I'm actually a yoga teacher now it helped me so much. Strengthening and stretching the muscles around my hips seemed to be they key. Like a lot of hip flexor work and the TFL, adductors, abductors. We don't work these muscles a lot weight training. This seems to keep my spine properly aligned....but yoga changed my life man.
Living in pain can be miserable.

todbot

I know taking up hot yoga twice per week is when I started to get permanent relief from my back pain. I'm actually a yoga teacher now it helped me so much. Strengthening and stretching the muscles around my hips seemed to be they key. Like a lot of hip flexor work and the TFL, adductors, abductors. We don't work these muscles a lot weight training. This seems to keep my spine properly aligned....but yoga changed my life man.
Living in pain can be miserable.
I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I'll look for local hot yoga

unclem

i suggest a chrioropractor i did it for a yr. best thing i ever did. i have no gel between my discs, its kinda bone meet bone its like i must have a little gel , but all those heavy shrugs did a number on my back. put some heat on your back then call for a appt. at the chriopractor it will help imensely i havent had back pain since i stopped tx 3 yrs ago.

HGH.to

have you been working out before? it's very common for beginners who just start lifting to experience hemorrhoids. no worries, no shame.