I have to bail on my freshly started first cycle. Need PCT advice

Gainz.

It's so weird for me to hear about people getting anxiety from gear..
Being on test has almost fixed my anxiety problems... I say almost... I'm 80% better than ever.
I don't spend my days just worrying about every little thing. I don't get the racing or looping thoughts at night anymore.
I haven't had a panic attack in over a year.
But the anxiety you felt from your first injection was purely phycological... A placebo effect.
It's not heroin... You don't feel it instantly.
The first time everyone shoots gear they find it very anticlimactic.... Nothing happens.

But.. please don't give up.
Get your back better! I had a back injury take me out... Don't do what I did!
Don't baby it and lose all your gainz. Train light and train around it. Start doing the correct stretches and build your core up.
I let a back injury that should of taken me out for.... 4 months take away 8 years of my life. I was just so afraid to get hurt again... I stopped training. Which leads to a weaker back and more pain.

todbot

It's so weird for me to hear about people getting anxiety from gear..
Being on test has almost fixed my anxiety problems... I say almost... I'm 80% better than ever.
I don't spend my days just worrying about every little thing. I don't get the racing or looping thoughts at night anymore.
I haven't had a panic attack in over a year.
But the anxiety you felt from your first injection was purely phycological... A placebo effect.
It's not heroin... You don't feel it instantly.
The first time everyone shoots gear they find it very anticlimactic.... Nothing happens.

But.. please don't give up.
Get your back better! I had a back injury take me out... Don't do what I did!
Don't baby it and lose all your gainz. Train light and train around it. Start doing the correct stretches and build your core up.
I let a back injury that should of taken me out for.... 4 months take away 8 years of my life. I was just so afraid to get hurt again... I stopped training. Which leads to a weaker back and more pain.
To be honest the more that I think about it I think a lot of my problem was that I was putting something into my body having no idea if it was legit or not. Now I know it is legit and I think I will handle it better when I restart the cycle. I appreciate all the feedback and it really has given me a new mindset about all of this.

suppsforlife

Back is healed, hem is almost all the way gone. Thinking about trying to restart the cycle soon. Thanks for asking.
good luck if you. in fact, good luck even if you don't :)
To be honest the more that I think about it I think a lot of my problem was that I was putting something into my body having no idea if it was legit or not. Now I know it is legit and I think I will handle it better when I restart the cycle. I appreciate all the feedback and it really has given me a new mindset about all of this.
test, for example, is legit, of course. millions of men use it. even popular guys admit using some test such as Jo Lindner and numerous others. Arnold did it. And he's 75. in fact, i'm not sure if there's any Mr Olympia who hasn't done roids...

Gainz.

Back is healed, hem is almost all the way gone. Thinking about trying to restart the cycle soon. Thanks for asking.

Unless you are running test base-suspension or test prop you are in no way going to feel any different.
Test isn't like other drugs. Where you ingest, inject, inhale... What ever... A substance and a few moments later feel different. Even test base is pretty anticlimactic. What you are feeling is a placebo effect