I need a store, and some wisdom...

JesseTX

Hello community!
I want to begin to say that I am very new....I have done some reading and have some past experience.
I have just ordered a peptide blend...BPC157/TB500. My goal with this is to help with some joint pain and swelling that is inhibiting my workouts.
I understand there may be alternatives and I want to hear of anything that may be a likely substitute for the peptides. But, I have already ordered them and they are coming in the mail...so, I don't want to not use them.
They are coming in freeze dried compound and need to be reconstituted and I am near to having all I need to make this happen.
What I am unclear about is dosage, dosage frequency, and dosage placement.
Now to my second part.....
3 years ago, I did a two cycle long trial of Test/Tren. The results were insane! I gained 30 lbs in 2-1/2 months and got much stronger.
I entered into this trial with not near as much knowledge as I have right now.
I would like to do this cycle again now, or one of similar nature.
One result I noticed on my cycle was the improvement in my mobility as I have issues with arthritis and joint pain.
I have one issue.
Where can I get my stack???? I met a guy at my gym who told me about steroidify, where I could order it. I checked out that site and was so excited because they have everything. I started the process of starting a payment method, and now it seems the site is completely down or has vanished.
Please someone give a brother a hand.

HGH.to

Hello and welcome! Can’t say that I’m very experienced with Peptides, but from as much as I know, one of those is once only once or twice a week, and the other one is used daily. Not sure how to use them together… maybe you could try 5 mg EOD?

In terms of Test / Tren – if you previously used it and had amazing results – you could go for it again as you did the previous time.
Issues with arthritis and joint pains can be solved with Deca – one of the best steroids out there for such purposes.

In terms of where you can buy your steroids – we can’t say anything publicly taken in consideration that is forbidden to talk about steroid sources openly. But I’m quite sure here you’re going to find whatever you need.

BiggyBill

HGH is right - we can't talk about sources here, but I'm pretty sure you're going to find what you need in no time.
About those peptides - sorry, I never used them myself

JesseTX

I was told that the peptides I have ordered...though they come in a blend....can be reconstituted and taken together in a single dose.
I was told to take 250mcgs, per dose. Not sure how that converts to MLs, or how frequently the dose schedule is meant...
But from what I have been told of the results and aimed treatments...I am hopefull to get it right and benefit.

BiggyBill

In terms of dosage, it depends in what’s written on bottle. If it says 1 mg per ml then thats 0.25 ml to get the 250 mcg

MONSTRO

Hello community!
I want to begin to say that I am very new....I have done some reading and have some past experience.
I have just ordered a peptide blend...BPC157/TB500. My goal with this is to help with some joint pain and swelling that is inhibiting my workouts.
I understand there may be alternatives and I want to hear of anything that may be a likely substitute for the peptides. But, I have already ordered them and they are coming in the mail...so, I don't want to not use them.
They are coming in freeze dried compound and need to be reconstituted and I am near to having all I need to make this happen.
What I am unclear about is dosage, dosage frequency, and dosage placement.
Now to my second part.....
3 years ago, I did a two cycle long trial of Test/Tren. The results were insane! I gained 30 lbs in 2-1/2 months and got much stronger.
I entered into this trial with not near as much knowledge as I have right now.
I would like to do this cycle again now, or one of similar nature.
One result I noticed on my cycle was the improvement in my mobility as I have issues with arthritis and joint pain.
I have one issue.
Where can I get my stack???? I met a guy at my gym who told me about steroidify, where I could order it. I checked out that site and was so excited because they have everything. I started the process of starting a payment method, and now it seems the site is completely down or has vanished.
Please someone give a brother a hand.
Brother you have all here in front of your eyes . BPC157 and TB500 are amazing , im using and loving it . Put 3ml bacteriostatic water on vial and use the 20ius on insulin needle fasted in morning and take it for 3 months straight and all your injuries will be healed

JesseTX

Brother you have all here in front of your eyes . BPC157 and TB500 are amazing , im using and loving it . Put 3ml bacteriostatic water on vial and use the 20ius on insulin needle fasted in morning and take it for 3 months straight and all your injuries will be healed
Thank You for the feedback!
I am currently taking 15IU, subQ..at the sites of where I am in need of therapy...IE: wrists, elbow, knee....
I am rotating my injections, so they arent in the same place twice. Not sure if I am doing it right, and my fear is in misusing this stuff and wasting it.
I have 3 10mg bottles of a blended compound, and with 2ml of BAC water I am getting roughly 250mcg per 15IU....from what I have been told by my source.
In your opinion, does it seem I am going about this the right way?

suppsforlife

as long as you use a compound in the recommended method by the source and is not helpful - there's something wrong.
I would stick to what the source recommended you.
anyway, have you tried Deca for joint health?