I need some new recipes

JARHEAD2

I’m needing some new recipes! I’d like to try some new & exciting ideas, but I want to remain low carb. Right now it’s chicken (with Montreal chicken seasoning) & rice a lot. I‘m thinking of some turkey & deer recipes as well with hunting season here!!

SemperFi

It's all about the chicken and rice MFer's.

Just go with a great assortment of condiments. Do not worry about the macro breakdown if you use them in moderation.

Try looking at Redcon1 MRE... I make ice cream, pancakes and others things with it. Look for the 30-50% deals they have. If you get it at a 50% discount it is a steal.

We put down an 800lb bull elk this week... I will post up a pic of the mount and cape later. ;)

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Im on chicken, beef, turkey, fish. Bison...I want some Elk and deer. I try to use a variety of seasonings to spruce up my chicken. Weber has a host of them to choose from! It helps tremendously to season it differently as often as possible.

blastthru23

Chicken and rice tastes good cooked tastes good on ice.... I just keep flipping from one seasoning to the next. But my favorite so far is curry powder with extra black pepper., and some sort of hot sauce that I got on sale, doesn't matter which one so long as it has a kick to it.  When I mix some Greek yogurt in, the stuff tastes fantastic :)

SemperFi

He was a beast! Young stud with beautiful coloring and rack tips. He wasn't very smart... walked right in on us and stuck him at 15yds.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Jar I've been buying packs of fajita seasoned chicken breast, and cooking it on the pit over charcoal with some mesquite chunks. You can cook up some red, yellow, and green bell pepper. Cut up an avocado, and eat it with rice or low carb tortillas.

WoRtEx

Dolf said:
</p><p>Jar I've been buying packs of fajita seasoned chicken breast, and cooking it on the pit over charcoal with some mesquite chunks. You can cook up some red, yellow, and green bell pepper. Cut up an avocado, and eat it with rice or low carb tortillas.</p><p>
</p><p>Sounds delicious. Need to try, especially with avocado. Thanks</p><p> </p>