I Need Workout Advice, Please

Maniac1130

Hey Fellas!

It's been a while, but I am back. Hope you've all been well!

Is there a specific exercise that targets "love-handles"? I really need to shrink mine. The only thing I can remember that hits them is incline walking/running. Are there any other exercises that help tighten this area? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Since last year when I set out to reach my fitness goal of losing weight, I started at 210lbs. My target weight is 160lbs. I am currently at 172lbs so I only have 12 lbs to go. The lower-back, love-handle area is a weak spot that I would really like to tighten up.

I am currently on a cycle. Test C 600mg/wk and Anavar 50mg/day. I am taking Arimidex 1mg E3D. I also have my PCT ready. I will be adding HCG once I finally find some Bac Water (lol) so that I can run a full 8 week cycle (I have a bad shrinkage side-effect). This Thursday will be my 3rd full week of Test C and Today is my 7th day taking Anavar. I plan to run the Var for 4-5 weeks. My diet is on point.

Thanks in advance,
Maniac

suppsforlife

Hey Fellas!

Welcome back Maniac, how are you?
Is there a specific exercise that targets "love-handles"? I really need to shrink mine. The only thing I can remember that hits them is incline walking/running. Are there any other exercises that help tighten this area? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
the fat cannot be targeted locally. Fat is burned entirely. That's why, you need exercises to help you lose fat which, most commonly, that's cardio. Rope, bicycle, walking, running, and all other cardio exercises. But mostly, fat is burned through diet. you've got to make sure your diet is on point. again, you cannot target fat locally, there are problematic areas such as love handles, thighs and abdominal area, but you'll get rid of them with a good diet (low calories) and lots of exercises (both workout and cardio).
Since last year when I set out to reach my fitness goal of losing weight, I started at 210lbs. My target weight is 160lbs. I am currently at 172lbs so I only have 12 lbs to go. The lower-back, love-handle area is a weak spot that I would really like to tighten up.
congrats, just keep it that way and the love handle area is sure to go!
I am currently on a cycle. Test C 600mg/wk and Anavar 50mg/day. I am taking Arimidex 1mg E3D. I also have my PCT ready. I will be adding HCG once I finally find some Bac Water (lol) so that I can run a full 8 week cycle (I have a bad shrinkage side-effect). This Thursday will be my 3rd full week of Test C and Today is my 7th day taking Anavar. I plan to run the Var for 4-5 weeks. My diet is on point.
what is your T levels? you might try reducing Test dosage because it seems like you need a cutting cycle, but those dosages are something like a lean bulking cycle. Also, tried anything else for cutting except for Anavar?

Maniac1130

Welcome back Maniac, how are you?
-Doing Fantastic my man, how are you? Still helping out the community I see, keep up the good work man!

the fat cannot be targeted locally. Fat is burned entirely. That's why, you need exercises to help you lose fat which, most commonly, that's cardio. Rope, bicycle, walking, running, and all other cardio exercises. But mostly, fat is burned through diet. you've got to make sure your diet is on point. again, you cannot target fat locally, there are problematic areas such as love handles, thighs and abdominal area, but you'll get rid of them with a good diet (low calories) and lots of exercises (both workout and cardio).
-Ok, Maybe I just need to give it more time then. I appreciate the quick response!

congrats, just keep it that way and the love handle area is sure to go!
-Thanks, man! I definitely will.

what is your T levels? you might try reducing Test dosage because it seems like you need a cutting cycle, but those dosages are something like a lean bulking cycle. Also, tried anything else for cutting except for Anavar?
-Not exactly sure. I didn't do blood work this time. I am sure they are high though. Yeah, I am ok with lean bulking. over the past 3 weeks my weight has stayed the same and I am ok with that for now. I don't mind increasing lean muscle mass. Muscle weights more than fat and it's possible to burn fat while increasing lean mass. I have tried winstrol, but don't like the pain it causes from drying out my joints. Anavar is much more mild in that regard. Also, I have tried Tren a few times in the past but it's too harsh on my hairline. So I won't take it anymore. Although, It did increase my strength tremendously! I have clen on hand, too. I was planning on taking that for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to help shred some extra fat after my lean bulk. I know it's "dangerous" for liver to be taking too many orals but trust me when I say this, I am not a beginner with taking supps and I understand the risks.

Hope you're doing well, my friend! Thanks for the advice!

suppsforlife

Clenbuterol is actually not very liver toxic. Not trying to say it is not at all, but not to the degree oral steroids are. So I was thinking you could try it too (perhaps best fat burner out there, but very likely to cause insomnia, anxiety etc.). So yeah, you could try Test + Anavar and Clen, it could help with your needs.
Glad you're doing well and glad to see you're getting closer to your goals!

seymour

Hey Maniac - hope all is well.

Supps is correct about diet and cardio.

As for the diet I would personally only go into a few hundred calorie deficit every day and maintain high level of protein. Solely for the purpose of maintaining the most amount of muscle possible while losing fat. Getting into higher calorie deficits is going to make it harder to maintain the muscle.

However, attempting the cut while you're actively on a cycle also helps to maintain more lean muscle while losing that fat. So that's obviously an added benefit.

The cardio aspect...I would suggest doing HIIT (high intensity interval training) to accomodate your goal of losing a little fat. HIIT is very good for that and from all the research and findings that I've ever read it is better at achiveing your goal than some other forms of cardio. Don't get me wrong, all cardio is good and will help out. Just a suggestion to try the HIIT.

Have you taken Anavar before? Have you taken Clen before? :

- If this is your first time taking Anavar AND would be your first time taking Clen then I wouldn't necessarily suggest taking them both at the same time. It's most definitely the safest and best route to introduce only 1 new compound at a time. You want to identify how you react to it and how it suits you. If you introduce 2 or more new compounds at once then it can be hard/impossible to determine which one is actually causing you issues should they arise and at that point it would be possible they were both contributing. Since you've never used them you have no way to tell.

- If you have taken Anavar and Clen before then go for it.

- If this is your first time taking Anavar then I personally wouldn't suggest 50mg a day. It would be better to start at say 30mg and adjust from there. A lot of guys can get results and see the effects when using smaller dosages especially their first or first few times running it.

- Are you taking any liver support products? I'd definitely suggest doing so if you aren't because you are taking the Anavar. If you're not familiar with all that check out TUDCA, NAC, Liv-52, N2Guard

- I noticed you said that you didn't get bloodwork. Not the end of the world. But, please keep in mind that bloodwork is VERY important to not only monitor your health BUT to also monitor how you're body is reacting to compounds and it is the ONLY way to be certain of this and give you the EXACT information you need to make the PROPER adjustments to your cycle

suppsforlife

Haven't asked those questions as I remember Maniac used steroids in the past. But overall, yeah - seymour explained it all perfectly!

HGH.to

Welcome back Maniac. When you registered this forum you were 210 and already lost 38 lbs? You're surely on the right path. looks like you should have huge visual differences!

Pedrito0906

Hey Fellas!

Thanks in advance,
Maniac
That same thing is happening to me, Im using 500mg T, 50mg Var, 300 Primo, I've seen great results, but my love handles are still there, I came down from 1800cal to 1500, I'm 5'5" 160 for reference.

Strength has decline a little bit, but that's expected due to less food intake, but nothing out of the extraordinary, you could have a big cheat day every 2 weeks, that helped m3 in the past.

Twizted

Welcome back maniac. Have you ever tried/thought about running hgh? Hgh has amazing fat burning qualities and could help your cut down those last few pounds. Plus you get the added benefit if all the good stuff hgh brings with it.

HGH.to

yeah that's true. especially because you only need a small HGH dosage for fat burning purposes

EMachine

That same thing is happening to me, Im using 500mg T, 50mg Var, 300 Primo, I've seen great results, but my love handles are still there, I came down from 1800cal to 1500, I'm 5'5" 160 for reference.

Strength has decline a little bit, but that's expected due to less food intake, but nothing out of the extraordinary, you could have a big cheat day every 2 weeks, that helped m3 in the past.
Hey Big Pedro,

If you drop your test to 300 mg, it might help your love handles...You will experience bloat with 500 mg of test. Since this is your first cycle, I don't feel that you'll lose size, if you decide to make the change. the difference isn't substantial between 300-500 mg, in terms of size, but is in terms of water retention.

seymour

the difference isn't substantial between 300-500 mg, in terms of size, but is in terms of water retention.
This is good advice to try Pedro.

Keep in mind though that for most men the fat on the far lower belly and in some cases hips/love handles along with the chest getting totally chiseled are the LAST areas to go.

Make sure that the diet stays on point and a HUGE factor to bloating that is non related to gear is making sure your sodium intake stays reasonable and not higher than Snoop Dogg on Willy Nelson's tour bus.

Pedrito0906

Hey Big Pedro,

If you drop your test to 300 mg, it might help your love handles...You will experience bloat with 500 mg of test. Since this is your first cycle, I don't feel that you'll lose size, if you decide to make the change. the difference isn't substantial between 300-500 mg, in terms of size, but is in terms of water retention.
This is good advice to try Pedro.

Keep in mind though that for most men the fat on the far lower belly and in some cases hips/love handles along with the chest getting totally chiseled are the LAST areas to go.

Make sure that the diet stays on point and a HUGE factor to bloating that is non related to gear is making sure your sodium intake stays reasonable and not higher than Snoop Dogg on Willy Nelson's tour bus.
What??!!! And stop feeling like the Demigod Maui?? Thank you but no, and what can I say... you're welcome!!!