I think it finally happened!

Gainz.

I think we lost our favorite trash talker from down under.
I just went to tag him and hes gone.
I can't exactly say I'm surprised...
Even though I'm sure he wasn't everyone's favorite... I found him entertaining with solid product and source knowledge.
I guess time will tell if he's gone or just banned.
If he's in fact gone, that's the 4th well known member to vanish since I joined.
(😔... I don't like change)
@bobby ricky except for some sources, you're the only other member I remember that's still here from when I joined...or at least still active. Hell... I'm still worried about @Twizted (so happy his name is still there) never got closure on his dilemma.

Alright... back to the shit talking... that's what kangaroo boy would of wanted!

bobby ricky

I think we lost our favorite trash talker from down under.
I just went to tag him and hes gone.
I can't exactly say I'm surprised...
Even though I'm sure he wasn't everyone's favorite... I found him entertaining with solid product and source knowledge.
I guess time will tell if he's gone or just banned.
If he's in fact gone, that's the 4th well known member to vanish since I joined.
(😔... I don't like change)
@bobby ricky except for some sources, you're the only other member I remember that's still here from when I joined...or at least still active. Hell... I'm still worried about @Twizted (so happy his name is still there) never got closure on his dilemma.

Alright... back to the shit talking... that's what kangaroo boy would of wanted!
Probably having a Vegemite sandwich 🥪. And kicking someone in the face 👍 He has definitely kicked alot of people in the nuts around here😂
I’m definitely not going anywhere my brother.

I need you guy’s incase something comes up and I don’t know what to do😂. Plus I’m taking my test to 1200 per week. Wish me luck because this is uncharted territory for me. 1200 test 600 deca. If you don’t hear from me it’s because I’m dead 😵
Everything is perfect and I just need to try a higher dose 👍 I have no sides to speak of at all so we’re going up brother. Then a cruise then low dose tren for summer 👍
I’m very sorry for your loss but time will heal my brother.

Gainz.

Probably having a Vegemite sandwich 🥪. And kicking someone in the face 👍 He has definitely kicked alot of people in the nuts around here😂
I’m definitely not going anywhere my brother.

I need you guy’s incase something comes up and I don’t know what to do😂. Plus I’m taking my test to 1200 per week. Wish me luck because this is uncharted territory for me. 1200 test 600 deca. If you don’t hear from me it’s because I’m dead 😵
Everything is perfect and I just need to try a higher dose 👍 I have no sides to speak of at all so we’re going up brother. Then a cruise then low dose tren for summer 👍
I’m very sorry for your loss but time will heal my brother.

It's all our loss... I guess it's up to me to start the fires now 😂🤣. And I still can't believe you're going to 1,200mg.. that's fucking crazy! Especially from the guy afraid of tren 😂🤣.
But I really hope we get to blast tren together. (I'll have to check when my next blast starts) but
you're a big reason I decided to up my dosage.
I was gonna do 400 test, 400 mast and 300 tren.
But I'm tired of the baby doses...so 500 test and 400 of both tren and mast... here I cum! (😂🤣🤣, my girl won't be ready... fucking double what I'm on now 😂🤣... I'm scared for her!)
But I'm not going anywhere either... I'm shocked by how much I love this place.

Oh... hey.. you... mother fucker! You keep talking about your gainz... how about posting some pics!?
Talking about everyone saying you're the biggest you've ever been and have abs... we're all fucking waiting!

Tick mother fucking tock... 😂🤣🤣

Gainz.

I have a feeling @Twizted is going to come back one day

I really hope so! My girl was just asking about him like a week or so ago.
She remembered talking about his issues getting diagnosed and what was going on with his eye. And I had to tell her I haven't seen him since like September. I really hope he's doing ok

Gainz.

It's all our loss... I guess it's up to me to start the fires now 😂🤣. And I still can't believe you're going to 1,200mg.. that's fucking crazy! Especially from the guy afraid of tren 😂🤣.
But I really hope we get to blast tren together. (I'll have to check when my next blast starts) but
But I'm tired of the baby doses...so 500 test and 400 of both tren and mast... here I cum! (😂🤣🤣, my girl won't be ready... fucking double what I'm on now 😂🤣... I'm scared for her!)

Oh... hey.. you... mother fucker! You keep talking about your gainz... how about posting some pics!?
Talking about everyone saying you're the biggest you've ever been and have abs... we're all fucking waiting!

Wow... @bobby ricky way too not even acknowledge my post... that hurts...

Gainz.

I was just thinking of something funny to say 😂😂. I’ll post pictures when I’m tan in the summer.👍or spring. We’ve had sooo much rain and no sun this year it’s horrible.

I live in ny... so from October to... mid/late April sun isn't really a option. Well being outside without a hoodie or jacket isn't a option.
I get so dark by the end of the summer everyone thinks I'm Spanish. So I usually carry my tan pretty well. My girl is polish and Irish (trust me... I know🤣) but shes fucking neon white compared to me right now. She lost what little tan she had by November. Now its like fucking Casper... the freaky ghost 👻😂🤣

But I get it, we definitely look better tan! Something about those beautiful shadows

This wasn't even my darkest
Looks like 2 different people 🤣😂
My feet that never see the sun vs my arms that are outside 50+ hrs a week

Attachments

• received_712387140562470.jpeg
    received_712387140562470.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 3

bobby ricky

I know it takes more to get to where u want to be and less to maintain it once you have it. 2 grams of gear is kinda the sweet spot for incredible gains as long as food and training are spot on. One thing I have to say is I’m not sure being super lean is for me brother. I’m 6.3 and 217 and don’t feel as manly as 240. So now I bumped it to 1200 test and 600 deca. But I’m also pinning 3 ml every 3 days instead of twice per week so those numbers should be higher. Getting some protein powder this week and bumped up my calories also. The less I weigh the more trouble I’m having bringing in the calories. So I’m gonna throw in a couple shakes to up the protein 👍

suppsforlife

I really hope so! My girl was just asking about him like a week or so ago.
She remembered talking about his issues getting diagnosed and what was going on with his eye. And I had to tell her I haven't seen him since like September. I really hope he's doing ok
it could be the reason why he's not online.
i know that treatment of eye issues could make you stay away from cells and PCs for weeks and maybe even months

suppsforlife

I live in ny... so from October to... mid/late April sun isn't really a option. Well being outside without a hoodie or jacket isn't a option.
I get so dark by the end of the summer everyone thinks I'm Spanish. So I usually carry my tan pretty well. My girl is polish and Irish (trust me... I know🤣) but shes fucking neon white compared to me right now. She lost what little tan she had by November. Now its like fucking Casper... the freaky ghost 👻😂🤣

But I get it, we definitely look better tan! Something about those beautiful shadows

This wasn't even my darkest
Looks like 2 different people 🤣😂
My feet that never see the sun vs my arms that are outside 50+ hrs a week
how to spot a driver?
check his left and right hand
:ROFLMAO: