IGF-1 Reconstitution

Eric22

Below are the simple to follow instructions on how to properly reconstitute your IGF-1.*
In front of you, you should have the following:

1mg IGF-1 (1000mcgs)
Acetic Acid for reconstitution
NaCl water for dilution

If you use 2mls of Acetic Acid to reconstitute your IGF-1 then on a U-100 29g 1/2 insulin (1ml) pin, each "10" would be 50mcgs of IGF-1 or each small "Line" on the insulin pin would be 10mcgs of IGF-1.

If you mix 1ml of Acetic Acid to reconstitute your IGF then using the same Insulin pin, then each "10" would be 100mcgs of IGF-1 or each small "Line" on the pin would be 20mcgs of IGF-1.

**Be sure to dribble the Acetic Acid down the side of the vial and let it run onto the lypholised IGF-1. DO NOT squirt the Acetic Acid DIRECTLY onto the IGF-1 as this can denature it (same rule applies to the reconstituting GH with Bac Water)**

Once you have your desired dose of IGF-1 in your insulin pin then stick your needle into the vial of your NaCl water. You'll want to draw 3x's the amount of NaCl water as you did IGF-1 into the pin.

*Exp., If you mixed your IGF-1 with 2ml Acetic Acid and you're doing a 50mcg shot (drew to the "10") then you'll draw 3x's NaCl water or up to the "40" line. Giving you 1/10 a cc of Igf-1 and 3/10 of a cc of NaCl water. for a total of 4/10 fluid in the insulin pin.
Then gently teeter tooter the pin back and forth to fully mix the two and then shoot in your desired location.

Zewi

also if you
add T4 100mcg e.d
because hGH converts inactive T4 into active T3
T3 enhances many effects of GH by several mechanisms, including (but not limited to): increasing IGF-1 levels, IGF-1 mRNA levels, and finally by actually mediating the control of the growth hormone gene transcription

Semper Fi

When I ordered my IGF-LR3 the protocol I was going by called for either:

Benzyl Alcohol, Acetic Acid, or Hydrochloric Acid

The site I ordered from only had the BA and I got BAC locally.  Does the above apply to what I have as well?

Thanks,

SF

Pepshop

I personly dont uses Bac to dilute the AA as i dont get any sting from using just AA ,,,But some chaps do 

Pepshop

I havent got resurch to hand as had pc wiped but mixing IGF with Bac will deteriate before its used . Unless you are using in within 4-5 days

Semper Fi

I keep reading this as well - The Problem is I keep "reading" what others say they hear from others.  I smelled fish!  Deep searches does nothing to substantiate this IMO.  Don't get me wrong - AA "IS" the safe bet no doubt:

I rather like "empirical evidence” – I could site other sources but I think this one does it best:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/49143-igf-1-lr3-log-bac-water-vs-acetic-acid

Long thread:  Page 3 is Conclusion:

FINAL CONCLUSION

Finished off the second bottle the other day.

The conclusion I have come to is that AA and BAC water work exactly the same. Only difference is that AA is a pain in the ass.

So take my advice for whatever its worth.. just use BAC..

I like the way this guy thinks – Semper Fi

Bigl

What do you guys think about GHRP6 vs IGF-1 I know  a lot of guys use both  I have the GHRP6 just waiting to use it until I get back on my cycle