IGF-LR3

turnupthegas

Looking for some insight from anyone who may have experience with IGF-LR3. I messed around with peptides a few years back but opinions and research have come along way. I'm interested in running 3000mcg (3 vials) at 80mcg/ED for the last 4 weeks of my prop/ace cycle. I've been really hitting it hard with the research and like from what i've found out is that it can be a great addition to a cycle and provides not drastic but keepable lean gains. Unlike AAS which causes growth of exisitng cells, IGF-LR3 from my research splits cells, the whole 1 into 2 theory, therefore actually multiplying muscle cells. I'm interested in the whole concept of creating more cells and allowing the aas to grow these cells on the tail end of my current cycle. Anyone have thoughts or experience?

Outlawthing

I am laying with it right now.  Taking 60 preworkout and 60 post workout. I don't get. The pumps I got from ghrp and no dac but I can tell I'm taking it  ( it's the only thing I'm runnin with trt ). Recovery is much improved  sides so far is it leaves little bee stings  at injection site no redness just sore where you inject also. my vision goes blurry like I'm gonna go blind after injection for a little while prob borderline hypo  seem to be  way more hungry than usual too

turnupthegas

Good to see feedback from a name I trust, thanks bro. One more quick question did you run that dose from jump street? From what I have seen is 120 is the top tier type dose and was curious if you climbed to that or just went with it. I was thinking 80, 40mg40mg split just so I can a 4-5 weeks out of my 3000ui. In your opinion is 80mg not enough? Or should it be a more touch and go scenario and adjust accordingly.

Outlawthing

I started with 30 pre and post workout then worked my way up just to be cautious  I have read to much desensitizes you to it and it's less effective I Am gonna be trying it with some aas soon :) to see what happens 

Kielbasa_Posse

30 post and pre work out seems like a waist to me ? Recombinant Human Long-R3-IGFis a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 83 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 9111 Dalton. There for it's been callEd the poor man Hgh. I have always treated my IGF's like a normal GH. Long Arg3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I (Long-R3-IGF-I) is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-I comprising the complete IGF-I sequence with the substitution of an Arg for the Glu at position 3 (hence R3), and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus. Long-R3-IGF-I is significantly more potent than IGF-I in vitro. The enhanced potency is due to the markedly decreased binding of Long-R3-IGF-I to IGF binding proteins which normally inhibit the biological actions of IGFs. Now why it's used before workouts. So by using IGF-LR3 pre workout you recieve the benefits of Hyperplasia straight away, without waiting for nearly 2 hours to use your IGF.. So you increase the window of growth time period, during its most significant period.. You have just provided your muscle everything it needs for muscle growth at EXACTLY the right time.. before its broken down. Plus by eating your Pre workout meal you fuel your workout and allow for your muscles to take advantage of the huge pumps IGF-LR3 can cause as your muscles are flooded with nutrients, blood and increased localised IGF-1 levels.

Dolf

Outlaw always starts conservative on anything new and works it up. That's just how he rolls lol

Outlawthing

Yeah I do I have no moderation so I have to pace myself or I will just do the whole bottle :). I will have to agree with kp the lower dose was not effective  ...... Kp in here with some mind blowing info y brain hurts now lol

Mleblanc

I used the short version, prework with site injections what im working that da . Pumps were amazing. Also my doctor gave me semorelin. Not as intense as igf1. But was nice.