Im the New Guy!!! HELLO Y'ALL!

DTHUNDAH

Hello Fellas I'm New yp in here ! Im currently 3 weeks in of my Test/Npp cycle I purchased from Irondaddy! Gotta say its legit and kicked in FAST! Now if only I can keep my diet in Check!.....💪💪💪

Attachments

• photo249.jpg
    photo249.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

DTHUNDAH

I wanted something faster acting than deca for joint relief and of course something that will build some muscle

Papa.Smurf0311

I suppose thats not a bad cycle. youre already pretty big dude, just keep that diet in check and stay lean. Im on week 13 of a deca and test cycle from irondaddy and my results are amazing.

DTHUNDAH

Yup , the Diet part is definitely something I have to work on but so far this simple cycle is doing more than I expected
How long are you going to stay on?

Last edited:

Zewi

What is the cycle break down? Not trying to diminish what your cycle is. Just trying to help and see what your cycle break down is..

Zewi

Still find it an interesting cycle, that you picked. I'm strictly going of your picture and nothing more. Like your diet. IMO I think you like the cycle, somewhat and the strength gain you will get.... however, without truly knowing your goals I cant really comment much.. so what are your goals? And your goals for the future.

DTHUNDAH

Im just looking for some joint lubrication and some added Strength with a little muscle added.
I just gotta get my diet in check
I know its early but it kicked in pretty fast and Im liking it so far