IM vs SubQ

GooDaze

Hey to all.

I am new to the forum but have spent quite some time reading over the great information provided by many of you.

While I have many questions, I'll keep my initial post to IM vs SubQ.

High-level summary of where I am at. I started TRT four weeks ago with Test-C. After reviewing many posts here and the advised cycles, it seems best to start with around 250ml/week or maybe a little more.

The doc prescribe me to only 0.8ml/week which is below all recommended test cycles given and I cant get a refill for 12 weeks. I do the treatments myself as prescribed - 0.4ml twice a week subcutaneously with 5/16 31g. Yes, it takes forever!

So I've reviewed sources and ready take that step to increase the weekly dose.

However, I don't see much on the forum about SubQ and it seems IM is still more favorable. My concern with going through a source is if their product can be administered SubQ vs IM.

Does anyone have experience with administering via SubQ online sources?

Am I overlooking a benefit to IM or risk to SubQ?

Aside from Test-C, what other products can be administer this way?

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG!
My concern with going through a source is if their product can be administered SubQ vs IM.
what do you mean by this? same product can be used SubQ and IM - use it as you wish
Does anyone have experience with administering via SubQ online sources?
what do you mean SubQ online source? you can go for the compound and use it, as earlier mentioned - either SubQ or IM.
Am I overlooking a benefit to IM or risk to SubQ?
is just a matter of preference!
Aside from Test-C, what other products can be administer this way?
all injections are used similar to Testosterone
The doc prescribe me to only 0.8ml/week which is below all recommended test cycles given and I cant get a refill for 12 weeks.
that's because doctors only give testosterone to stay within normal range, but for performance enhancement people usually need much more

hope this information is helpful man

FilthyMF

If you do a cc of test c subQ you’re going to regret it. I promise you. Just do IM. A quick shot to the glute isn’t that bad. 25g 1.5” needle.

FilthyMF

Thanks guys. Happy to be here. I’ve been an anabolic and strength coach for some time and I’ve studied endocrinology applicable to the use of exogenous hormones. Seems to be a lot of intelligent people here and some who just need a little guidance.

Last edited:

GooDaze

Hello and welcome to MG!

what do you mean by this? same product can be used SubQ and IM - use it as you wish

what do you mean SubQ online source? you can go for the compound and use it, as earlier mentioned - either SubQ or IM.

is just a matter of preference!

all injections are used similar to Testosterone

that's because doctors only give testosterone to stay within normal range, but for performance enhancement people usually need much more

hope this information is helpful man
Thank you for the info. It is greatly appreciated!