Info about stuff

Gfree569

I just ordered some test blend 350 and tri Tren and wondering what y’all’s opinions are on running those two for a little while and how much would you pin a week dosage. What are some other combos to run to gain a ton of weight and size? I’m 30 athletic 190 lbs and how long can I run this test Tren combo? How long should a person stop in between runs?

D

Deleted member 45086

I just ordered some test blend 350 and tri Tren and wondering what y’all’s opinions are on running those two for a little while and how much would you pin a week dosage. What are some other combos to run to gain a ton of weight and size? I’m 30 athletic 190 lbs and how long can I run this test Tren combo? How long should a person stop in between runs?
Well if it's your first cycle you don't need the tren yet. You could probably get by with 2 shots per week on your test blend but optimum would be 0.5 cc m,w,f. Cycle should be 12 weeks with PCT around 2 weeks after your last test shot. I'm sure you really want to use the tren but it would really be better for you to hold on to that for a later cycle. Test, deca, Dbol would be a great combo for your 2nd cycle.

Gfree569

Well if it's your first cycle you don't need the tren yet. You could probably get by with 2 shots per week on your test blend but optimum would be 0.5 cc m,w,f. Cycle should be 12 weeks with PCT around 2 weeks after your last test shot. I'm sure you really want to use the tren but it would really be better for you to hold on to that for a later cycle. Test, deca, Dbol would be a great combo for your 2nd cycle.
I’ve been doing different test blends with Tren ace or e for about 4 years now but never tri Tren.

Gfree569

I’ve been doing different test blends with Tren ace or e for about 4 years now but never tri Tren.
And I get decent results but I want more. And I’m not sure which other types to add to or change. I was doing 1ml of test and 1ml of Tren every 3rd day. Am I messing up?

D

Deleted member 45086

And I get decent results but I want more. And I’m not sure which other types to add to or change. I was doing 1ml of test and 1ml of Tren every 3rd day. Am I messing up?
Oh ok. Well if you are that experienced with both test and tren you might bump it up a little. You could for example go with 0.75 of each eod or if you want to stick with every 3days go up to 1.25-1.5 of each or even leave your test dose the same and just bump your tren dose up. You have a few different options.

Gfree569

Oh ok. Well if you are that experienced with both test and tren you might bump it up a little. You could for example go with 0.75 of each eod or if you want to stick with every 3days go up to 1.25-1.5 of each or even leave your test dose the same and just bump your tren dose up. You have a few different options.
How long would you stop in between cycles and what would you do for pct?

suppsforlife

How long would you stop in between cycles and what would you do for pct?
not trying to be a dick but that's a strange question for someone who used testosterone and trenbolone for 4 years now...
For PCT you need Clomid and Nolvadex (as you required after the previous cycles). Usually, 4 weeks PCT plan started after about 2 weeks after the last injections of steroids. And break between cycles, generally, is equal to the cycle length.
so if you had a cycle of 12 weeks, you should stay off steroids for at least 12 weeks before starting the next one (off periods does include the 2 weeks before starting PCT and the 4 weeks of PCT).

Gfree569

not trying to be a dick but that's a strange question for someone who used testosterone and trenbolone for 4 years now...
For PCT you need Clomid and Nolvadex (as you required after the previous cycles). Usually, 4 weeks PCT plan started after about 2 weeks after the last injections of steroids. And break between cycles, generally, is equal to the cycle length.
so if you had a cycle of 12 weeks, you should stay off steroids for at least 12 weeks before starting the next one (off periods does include the 2 weeks before starting PCT and the 4 weeks of PCT).
I’ve never really done any pct I just quit and kept eating and working out as much as I could. That’s why I’m here asking questions, because I need to learn how to do this better if I’m going to continue to do this. Thanks for the info. What are those I’ve heard of them from friends but idk which one or both do I need or what it really does.

suppsforlife

oh, that was a huge mistake my friend... quitting a cycle with testosterone AND TREN without PCT is a big mistake. Weren't you feeling very low after the cycle and losing gains?? Good that you continue eating and working out!
hat’s why I’m here asking questions, because I need to learn how to do this better if I’m going to continue to do this.
better later than never so that's actually great you asked those questions!
So after you stop injecting test and tren, wait about 2 weeks and start PCT with Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (mg/day/week)
But that's just a rule of thumb, you can and should adjust dosages according to how you would feel.
You really gotta read more about PCT, Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG etc..

Gfree569

oh, that was a huge mistake my friend... quitting a cycle with testosterone AND TREN without PCT is a big mistake. Weren't you feeling very low after the cycle and losing gains?? Good that you continue eating and working out!

better later than never so that's actually great you asked those questions!
So after you stop injecting test and tren, wait about 2 weeks and start PCT with Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (mg/day/week)
But that's just a rule of thumb, you can and should adjust dosages according to how you would feel.
You really gotta read more about PCT, Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG etc..
Yeah I was lol but I just thought that was part of it and wouldn’t last long lol but then I realized.what’s HCG? I will do that then this time for sure. So after the 6-8 weeks off I could start back on it? Or wait the full 10-12 weeks or however long the cycle was

suppsforlife

HCG is Human Chorionic gonadotropin. It helps your balls produce testosterone faster. Some people use it during PCT (after discontinuance of steroids) but I wouldn't do it. Also, you don't need it if you haven't noticed your balls shrinking during the cycle.
as about this:
So after the 6-8 weeks off I could start back on it? Or wait the full 10-12 weeks or however long the cycle was
read this again more carefully:
break between cycles, generally, is equal to the cycle length.
that's: 2 weeks off before starting PCT + 4 weeks PCT =6 weeks. It means you've gotta stay natural for 6 more weeks before another cycle. As an example.

Gfree569

Got it. Thanks man I appreciate your knowledge. Do you know what other cycles are good for gaining weight like I see some guess swell up super quick like faster than me and end up bigger sooner and they were naturally smaller than me. I’m 6’ 3” and 190lbs naturally and at most I’ll get up to 230-240 on Tren and test but I know there’s other steroids that can do more than test and Tren is but idk which ones or which to try.

suppsforlife

Trenbolone is actually not that great for packing on muscle mass and size.
Dianabol and Deca are better for that.
if you never used any of them, start with one at a time. And only add them to your Test + Tren cycle if you actually have enough experience with Tren. Otherwise, use them instead of tren. Dianabol is an oral steroid that swells you up super quick, but Deca is an injectable steroid that swells you slower without hepatotoxic risks. both have their own advantages and disadvantages (pretty much as any other steroid out there).

Gfree569

Last year or longer ago I had gotten some dbol and read about some risks and I took it but didn’t get much from it but I was hesitant bc I didn’t want to grow tits so I didn’t up the dose from like 20 mg spread throughout the day or something like that. I’ve never had any bad sides from anything tho. It was from dragon pharma so not sure really how good it was or whatever but I think I’ll look into the deca then.

suppsforlife

Dbol can grow tits, but so can Testosterone and Deca. You grow tits because all these steroids aromatize into estrogen. Higher dosage = higher level of estrogen. Estrogen causes gynecomastia (grow tits). That's why its important to have anti estrogens during the cycle in case you develop high estrogen symptoms (except for growing tits, there are other estrogenic issues that you may experience and you need to control).
Deca also can increase prolactin (unlike Testosterone and Dbol) - another hormone that can grow tits. For this you need cabergoline as it lowers prolactin in a way anti-estrogens lower estrogen.