Info

Bsmo2244

So im getting ready to put in my order and I can't tell what the difference is between the 2. One is clear and one is yellow. Same ingredients in both and they are both the same price. There isn't really anything different between the 2 in the description. So what's the difference between clear and yellow?

Bsmo2244

So im getting ready to put in my order and I can't tell what the difference is between the 2. One is clear and one is yellow. Same ingredients in both and they are both the same price. There isn't really anything different between the 2 in the description. So what's the difference between clear and yellow?
They are both from the same place and same label also. Just different colors

Bsmo2244

What is it. Tren is yellow
It's that cut stack test tren and mast. I'm gonna do the test and clem first then do the cut stack. I know that tren is usually yellow but why would they have 2 of the same products with 2 different pictures of the bottles? One is clear and one is yellow

Welderman

It's always yellow. Are you sure you have enough knowledge to be messing with tren. I mean no offense but you don't even know what color it is. Oh well you're going to take it anyway. Not sure with cut stack but with ripex which is same combo of drugs comes in proprionate form and enthanate form. Enth you inject twice weekly, prop is everyday. Make sure you know what you are buying so you buy enough and use it correctly

Bsmo2244

I said that I know tren is yellow.... I'm just wondering why they would be selling 2 of the same products listed under the same listing with 2 different photos of the product...

Bsmo2244

Go see the ripex there is one clear then right under it there is a completely different listing for the same product. And that one is clear

Welderman

It's yellow too when you get it. That's probably just a pic of the bottle and the other is full but both kinds are yellow

Bsmo2244

I'm just trying to get some info on if there is a difference. I know I'm not a professional but it's the only product I see that one is clear and then a completely separate listing of the same product is yellow. If someone can explain it to me that would be great

Bsmo2244

I'm just trying to get some info on if there is a difference. I know I'm not a professional but it's the only product I see that one is clear and then a completely separate listing of the same product is yellow. If someone can explain it to me that would be great
If not I understand

Bsmo2244

Ok I was just like I don't see a difference here and it was 2 totally different listing. I could see if they were both under the same listing and one was yellow and one was just an empty bottle you know

Welderman

Make sure you get the right ester for your needs. Ripex -testprop, masteron prop, tren a works faster but daily injections. Ripex ER or SR whatever it is is enthanate. Injections twice weekly but results will be much slower.

Bsmo2244

Oh OK well what do you think? I'm gonna do what you suggested first the test p with the clem then the ripex. So what one do you think ripen. If I don't have to inject everyday that would be cool you know

Welderman

Ripex ER little easier, everyday injections gets old fast. If you get the ER get 2 vials at least. Do 1cc twice weekly

Welderman

Test c or e 250mg Monday and Thursday. 12 weeks

Clenbuterol cycle.
Weeks 1-2 20mcg/day.
Weeks 3-4 off.
Weeks 5-6 40 mcg/day.
Weeks 7-8 off.
Weeks 9-10 60mcg/day.
Weeks 11-12 off.
Weeks 13-14 80mcg/day