Info

HGH.to

Hey there. welcome abroad.
Nope, never heard of it. To avoid risks, you could go for the popular brands that are time tested.

Genetic freak39

I Finally got my order from Gomesia they are Top notch.I made a $300 order and he threw in one extra bottles of Test Prop and a bottle of Sust 250.. I have the Dave Palumbo testosterone kit and all their stuff test out perfectly..And he runs it through the filter twice before sealing anything.

I Finally got my order from Gomesia they are Top notch.I made a $300 order and he threw in one extra bottles of Test Prop and a bottle of Sust 250.. I have the Dave Palumbo testosterone kit and all their stuff test out perfectly..And he runs it through the filter twice before sealing anything.
A lot of new guys out there. I remember back in the day when I was relatively new to brewing my own gear. I would make bottles of Tren for me and my boys: when we bought the Ft. Dodge pellets from the feed store that came in little green cylinders and had to be broken down into powder form. They didnt have a label or anything, butttttttt, it sho nuff was tha $hit. Test and personal experience are facts that cant be denied. Good luck.