Information and Advice

F

Frankie-knuckels

After having read many of the topics and having gone through mostly entire threads in this particular section and yes others I would like to say that for someone who is totally new to AAS as I am this forum provides excellent information. Starting with the guidance and real advice given by the vets on the right compounds for those just starting to those that need advice on more advanced protocols to the proper pct to the actual pining .  But that's not all they will also tell you that training and the proper diet is what will really get you the gains that you seek and that AAS is just a small piece of the puzzle without the first two being dialed in you would be wasting your time and money. So those new to this forum should take there time do there research before making any decisions. These guys on here truly  care for a persons well being and will not steer a person wrong I'll finish by saying it's a pretty dam cool community to be part of but be sure to read the rules of the forum because they won't take no ish when it comes to misconduct.

Dexter

Welcome Frankie. We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. DO NOT be afraid or intimidated to ask any questions here on Muscle Gurus. Keep asking until you get the answers you are looking for. +1

Dolf

Safe practices and proper cycling are the goal. We're glad to have you frankie because the members are what makes mg a great place to hang your hat and call home.

Scandal

Totally agree with Dex, great forum nothing like another one I could mention, which can be like a pack of wild dogs attacking a wounded animal if you ask the wrong question! Keep the faith, stay active and listen to the experienced guys o gals on here, they have done the groundwork so that you and I don't have to! And FFS get yourself some Test and come alive!

Outlawthing

Thanks for the compliment  Frankie this site will take you to a whole new level   the right level   and keep you there  safety and gains are what it's all about 

F

Frankie-knuckels

Thank you Dexter for having me allow me to say that I developed a very good impression of this site starting from day one. By the way I never missed an episode ..lol..

F

Frankie-knuckels

Always well said Scandal..and by the way those are some kick a#$ pics awesome progress..

F

Frankie-knuckels

I call it as I see sig. Hey ! Bud how you holding up ? Hope all is well with you considering the circumstances..