Injectable product colors

dlovett

Why is it that all of the injectables that I have ever had, including deca, sustanon, test cyp, enanthate, propionate and equipoise all ranged from colors clear to faint/light yellow? The darkest I have ever seen is verging on a faint amber color (tren). Are these colors indicative of the degree of quality or cleanliness or is it simply the solvent chosen to create the compound? I have seen all kinds of colors in the forum ranging from pink to very dark brown. I think that the brown was simply the vial color, lol. but I digress and my question remains...

milkin

It's all relative to the carrier oil try are using. Cotton seed, & grape seed, have a yellowish sheen while EO- elthy olate is mainly clear.

dlovett

I never got pink... I have seen recent postings where the vials look to have a pink tint to them... check this out http://musclegurus.to/gear-pics/pictures-for-chemical-mass.com-104

Just sayin...

KlonaLabs

As others have said, it depends on the solution.

There are only a few variations when it comes to most labs' gear, but the viscosity, colour, smell (and some technical stuff) are all effected. As long as it's good quality raws, accurately dosed and sterile, there really isn't much of a difference, unless you're one of their rare few who doesn't get on too well with solutions that have a high % of oils such as Ethyl Oleate or Guaiacol - which some people feel doesn't agree with them, compared to your traditional Grapeseed Oil-only carrier.