Injection pain question

FinalJudge

I recently started giving myself test enanthate 300 shots. I've been on TRT for a few years and when i go to get my shot they never hurt too bad or have any post injection pain. At the hospital they give me test cypionate 200. However both shots that i've self administered so far have both given me pretty bad injection pain. The first shot i gave myself was 1ml of test enanthate 300 in an insulin syringe in my shoulder. No bleeding but the muscle pain was pretty bad for about 4 days. I'm not talking minor ache, I'm saying like i could barely move my shoulder in certain ways. Then my second shot a few days later i did on my outer upper right glute with a 25g 1/2" needle and I'm having the same pain except now on the right glute, i can hardly sit for too long without it aching.

So based on your guys observation what might be the cause of the pain? Could it be the test itself perhaps? I'm assuming all test isn't created equal especially if not straight from the pharmacy. Or could it be my body just adjusting to the higher level of test? If that's the case might the pain start to diminish the more i use it?

suppsforlife

My guessing - because you use insulin syringe. The insulin syringe isn't long enough to reach the muscles but Testosterone should be pinned in the muscles only. SubQ injection of test is painful as you mentioned.
it could be that your body gets used to higher test dosage as you mentioned but that's unlikely
lastly, it could be that your body can't tolerate the enanthate ester as good as cypionate. or that you are allergic specifically to the inactive ingredients in the brand that you use. But then again, my guessing would be that you make some mistakes when pinning (such as improper needle, improper injection techniques etc.)

FinalJudge

That was just the injection in my shoulder that i used an insulin syringe, the second time i used a 25g 1/2" on my upper right glute and its giving me pretty bad pain again.
I'm thinking maybe the enanthate just isn't mixing well with me. Because the cypionate never gives me a problem when i get it through the hospital.
Maybe this next time i do it i'll try an inch long needle to make sure i dont give myself a SubQ injection, even though im a fairly lean guy and don't have too much body fat in the areas im pinning so i feel like a 1/2" would be good enough..

suppsforlife

i feel like a 1/2" would be good enough..
maybe, if you're in TRT and you get the shots at the hospital, try noticing what type of needles they use. Then follow the exact same injection technique with same injection etc. If the problem still persists then is likely due to you being allergic to some components.