Injection sights

Every bodybuilder s used the popular areas to inject, Shoulder s,Legs,and back side,but I was wondering about the biceps and triceps,is it ok to inject in to these areas accasionly, with out the risk of getting any unwanted swelling,also I've been hearing guys injecting into their back and even chest, any advise our their,be appreciated.

suppsforlife

As much as I know - that's all a very bad idea due to high risks of nerve damage and injury
I would stick to proper spots

BiggyBill

Agreed with supps. There are good reasons why is not recommended to inject into chest, biceps etc.
never done it myself, but i never will.

MONSTRO

Every bodybuilder s used the popular areas to inject, Shoulder s,Legs,and back side,but I was wondering about the biceps and triceps,is it ok to inject in to these areas accasionly, with out the risk of getting any unwanted swelling,also I've been hearing guys injecting into their back and even chest, any advise our their,be appreciated.
Stay away from biceps and calves . triceps with small needle . I use glutes, ventral glutes , shoulders and legs and are more than enough to pin all day