Injection site troubles.

JesseTX

A couple of evenings ago I did a stick in my lower left gluten.
I noticed not long after there was a little soreness.
That soreness has gotten a bit worse in the two days, and it seems now the muscle is swollen...it seems badly swollen too.
I aspirated and injected slowly....what gives?

JesseTX

allergies/hypersensitivity/improper injection site etc.
was that your first shot?
No, it wasnt....but I increased my dosage.
I have been stacking test-e and deca.
Normally I would shoot .625ml test and .375ml deca twice weekly.
I got some advice to just shoot the deca once a week at .75ml test and 1.0ml deca Monday (I dosed Sunday afternoon)
Both my test and deca are at 400 mg concentration.
I have been on this cycle for 3 weeks now.
I did a bit of therapy to the area with a massage gun and it seems to have loosened the tightness a little...but it's still really sore.

suppsforlife

if you've been using both the exact same way for 3 weeks now and now out of a sudden you get injection site troubles then it seems like you've injected improperly.
for example, when you inject, you should first "draw" to see if there is blood coming out. If there is, you need to switch injection site. that's just one example...

JesseTX

if you've been using both the exact same way for 3 weeks now and now out of a sudden you get injection site troubles then it seems like you've injected improperly.
for example, when you inject, you should first "draw" to see if there is blood coming out. If there is, you need to switch injection site. that's just one example...
I did aspirated this last time.
The only difference as I said was the amount injected.
Normally it has only been 1ml per dose, and this time it was 1.75ml dose because I am no longer splitting my deca.

bobby ricky

Had bad injection in quad one time an it was hot and red and swollen for a week. I fucked up and thought that I needed to go to urgent care. Ibuprofen was the only thing I could take so I could walk. I never injected my quad again. I’ve been injecting my quads for two years so I wasn’t new to this. Sometimes you get a bad shot. I now inject do ventrogluteal injections and love it. My injections are 2.5 ml and no problems.
You’re not alone brother.

D

Deleted member 45086

I will throw a little advice out there. EQ is the only AAS I will buy that has a concentration greater than 300/ml.

JesseTX

I will throw a little advice out there. EQ is the only AAS I will buy that has a concentration greater than 300/ml.
Noted.
I already have the gear I have so I am making the best of it as I can.
My logic was to order higher concentration to minimize dosage amount.

D

Deleted member 45086

Noted.
I already have the gear I have so I am making the best of it as I can.
My logic was to order higher concentration to minimize dosage amount.
I made that same mistake once, only once. OUCH

JesseTX

Had bad injection in quad one time an it was hot and red and swollen for a week. I fucked up and thought that I needed to go to urgent care. Ibuprofen was the only thing I could take so I could walk. I never injected my quad again. I’ve been injecting my quads for two years so I wasn’t new to this. Sometimes you get a bad shot. I now inject do ventrogluteal injections and love it. My injections are 2.5 ml and no problems.
You’re not alone brother.
I had just looked up ventrogluteal injection.
Way better method than what I was doing- dorsalgluteal....I think.
I just found the meatiest area and went with that.
I'm sold on ventrogluteal tho!

HGH.to

Do you think the pain and selling in the muscle where the dose was given is due to the concentration or just poor procedure?
could be because of both. but yeah, belly's right. the higher the concentration - the harder for the body to assimilate it, so the higher chances of pains.