Injections 101

Titanings

Here is some great information regarding where to inject (pin), and what size needles to use etc.

http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm

siegmund

+2 

t. ,, i need to set a example here. , thankyou for the contribution and information.. and it deserves karma.  ... for some reason and i dont know why. the site has fallen away from giviing karma where do.   ...now im not saying. give karma away to ppl we dont know but.  ... karma is a sign of respect and ty.  and i ty.      

swolesam

guys, some AWESOME discussions bout the site injections, and members thoughts on it - this thread:

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/112267-more-injection-sites-to-make-rotation-easier

enjoy!

swolesam

delts are WAY easy. im struggling HARDCORE with my biceps injects. i hit my right biceps the other day and for 2 days couldnt bend my arm, WTF! dont know what i hit but it was fine right after the inject, a few hours later this happened. After the 2 days, all was back to normal. dont know what happened there, but im pretty hesitant to hit them again cause i cant afford to be out of the gym !

flagcia

LOL! It happened the same to me, I injected 1mL of a very soft high quality testosterone cypionate oil with an insulin needle. Luckily I trained back biceps 3 days after and the pain was less severe, indeed I felt that biceps pump as never before due to the inflamation. I cannot and wouldnt like to ever imagine how does it feel to train an oil enhanced biceps like Greg Valentino and Rich Piana. (Yes, I know they say respectively that is too much oil based roids and that is PMMA, but anyway the pain must be inimaginable haha)

swolesam

1 ml is TOO much in the biceps bro. you're a savage LOL

i injected 0.6 ml TNE , i too used insulin needle 29g 1/2 inch. its painless to inject but something happened to the oil, it must have navigated downwards into the base of the biceps or something cause thats where the pain was excrutiating when i tried to bend my arm. 

me being a stubborn dick, i know im going to try again SOON! lol

Every watched David Crossland in UC1 ? he injects the outer 2 heads of the triceps, and im very tempted to do these too.

swolesam

biceps is painless bro. compared to quads, its totally painless. i just dont know what happened a few hours after i injected, some irritation of sorts towards the base of the  biceps where i couldnt bend my arm for a couple of days.

flagcia

I'm not a big guy, but my strongest point are my calves (currently lifting 160kg single leg, since the max was 300kg) and I believe my fascia (dont know if in english is the same, the net that surrounds the muscle) is so strong that I dont dare to trespass it with a needle. I'd rather pin my front delts or... well.. better not biceps hahaha

I've never tried triceps and I dont think I will do it since I still have an unhealed nerve compression (if anyone remember my pics about tendinitis and all that) and one of the compression points is just in triceps. Unless you've got an enormous arm, and even in that case, chance of injecting close to any of the arm nerves is high and I suppose it creates a similar pain of what I have, that is permanently "pumping" unless I take half an aspirin or a piece (200mg) of ibuprofen...

swolesam

hmmmm, so too many nerve beds in the arm huh? that sucks. Reasoning behind me pushing for site injections and not wanting to skip any sites is the sites i do inject frequently, i do see significant enhancement in them. My outer quads, delts, and glutes all have been significantly enhanced by site injections over the years. too many concepts floating out there as to why that happens - some say Muscle fascia expanding, some say its the scar tissue created, some say its the drawing of more blood to the muscle that stimulates more growth to the muscle. i dont know what it is but i sure as hell see major enhancements to the sites i jab. So to that logic, i want to extend the benefits to my bis & tris :) 

we'll see how it goes. im still gunning for my biceps  & maybe outer triceps 2 heads.

Dolf

I'm not patient enough to push oil through a 29g pin. I get irritated with 23g sometimes.

swolesam

yea thats a drag, but i keep reminding myself that i need to love the process to make them gainz. that keeps me positive and patient.

either that or shoot up them bis with 25g bro which i wouldnt do personally.

subzeronation

Quite easily the most overlooked injection site by most steroid users is the Ventrogluteal. It is painless, pipless, and that small muscle holds a lot of oil. Up to 3ml in my case. The reason I think it is overlooked is because people have trouble finding it. Here is an easy way that I have found to find it-

Lift your straight leg out to the side. Just below the point of the hip bone you can see and feel a golfball sized muscle. That's the spot. Easy peasy. It is intimidating at first but trust me it will soon become your favorite injection site.

The ventro has no major nerves or veins but it does have excellent blood flow integration. And like I said it will hold a lot of oil. The site is virtually 100% pip free even to the new user. I personally use a 5/8" 25g for this site and I most commonly inject 1.5-2ml per injection.

My opinion is that this should be the very first injection site to be utilized by the new user, and one I personally recommend, to increase the first time use experience- pain free, worry free.