Insomnia test P

rosoo

Just wondering if anyone has experience insomnia taking test p
Sleep soundly and nice especially in days I workout in gym.

Are you suffering from insomnia after using test p?

Either cut down if dosage is too high or try to use some OTC sleep aid, such as melatonin, sleep aid (diphenhydramine) to see if it helps

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

It can cause insomnia and many others can too. Hopefully it will subside after your body adjusts to it. I don't know what your dosage is but if you're not getting hardly any sleep you might need to cut it down a little

suppsforlife

that's an uncommon side effect but is still possible. ever used Testosterone? what's the dosage? for how long? using anything else?

Mutant50

that's an uncommon side effect but is still possible. ever used Testosterone? what's the dosage? for how long? using anything else?
I'm just trying to determine if it's possibly from that I know it can happen but it's probably a few other things and no I'm I've used this afternoon before I haven't hasn't been this bad before I used winnie anavar as well

rosoo

Something strike my mind, do you happened to take pre workout drink with high caffeine content in it as well while you on gear?

EMachine

Hi Roussema,

Winstrol is known for causing insomnia. You didn't answer the question Supps asked you about dosages, but high dosages of testosterone can cause insomnia as well. I've experienced insomnia from high test (didn't matter what form) and from oral winstrol, but not the injectable version.

rosoo

Hi Roussema,

Winstrol is known for causing insomnia. You didn't answer the question Supps asked you about dosages, but high dosages of testosterone can cause insomnia as well. I've experienced insomnia from high test (didn't matter what form) and from oral winstrol, but not the injectable version.
Curious on how high of test would cause insomnia how many mg per week?

HGH.to

Curious on how high of test would cause insomnia how many mg per week?
depends on various factors. testosterone can actually help some people improve sleep quality. but it may also cause insomnia. for some, it may cause insomnia at a dosage as low as 200 mg/week, but for others at 1,000 mg/week. it depends on lots of factors

EMachine

This is a very subjective question Rosoo. What high for some is low for other and vice-versa. For me 750-1.5 gm brings me insomnia. Like HGH mentioned, 200 mg can also cause it. Think about it, some just looking at a test vial get gyno, while other don't even need an AI at high dosages. That's what makes this game so challenging and this is where experience comes in. Know thy body!!!

rosoo

This is a very subjective question Rosoo. What high for some is low for other and vice-versa. For me 750-1.5 gm brings me insomnia. Like HGH mentioned, 200 mg can also cause it. Think about it, some just looking at a test vial get gyno, while other don't even need an AI at high dosages. That's what makes this game so challenging and this is where experience comes in. Know thy body!!!
Totally agree... we really must understand how our body talk to us and react to it :)

Mutant50

Hi Roussema,

Thank you 500-600 mg test p weekly