Intenergy Collagen-Flex Liquod (Extra Strength) - For All of Your Joint Issues

TestraChemist

MuscleGurus,

I wanted to bring attention to this specific product.  I've been taking this for a couple of years now, as it has the highest bio-availability with the correct ratio of ingredients in my opinion.  I personally think this is the best joint product on the current market.  With all of the training that I've done over the years and continue to do, my joints have felt the thrashing over the years.  I was recommended this product to me from close friend of mine who knew the owner based out of Fort Lauderdale.  The owner's sister, is a biochemist and a Harvard Graduate.  He gave me a few bottles to try.  After about 2 weeks, I noticed a difference in my joints.  Specifically my left knee, left shoulder and right elbow. All I can say is, this stuff is amazing, and now I cannot be without it.  I take 1Tbsp in the morning(Throw it into my first Meal Shake).  I will also throw another serving at night with my last Meal shake.  Guys, this stuff is the real deal, give it a shot.  I know it's pricey, but it's worth the buy.  Here is the link to the product on the website: 

https://www.intenergyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=05

Guys, I know there is a 10% off discount code, I will hit a reply post by the end of the day with that code.  It's somewhere in my email and I don't have time to search for it right now.  I will also post a photo up on the pictures forum to show you what the product looks like and entails.  Happy lifting gang!

TestraC