Interesting find

siegmund

As i said , all my free time has been spent on research. , i came accross many many articals and products. But this here my friends . Has sparked much interest. 

https://draxe.com/7-proven-chlorella-benefits-side-effects/

Im going to do a little more digging on this , and as of now looks like ill be giving this a go also. .  

Im sure it will INTEREST  you. 

siegmund

Not sure. , but im liking what i see with it. , im still googling to see if theres any negative feed back but. I only see good reviews im going to order or buy im not sure if gnc carries.  

Great find! Great alternative source of protein and micro nutrients! 16 grams of protein, 5 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fat per ounce plus all the other benefits! I don't care how it tastes I would gladly try adding this to a juice or smoothie along with s scoop of whey protein.

blastthru23

It doesn't taste too bad at all. Chew em up or grind them into a smoothly. Good stuff. Supposed to be very good for both the liver and the kidneys, whereas blue green algae is more for the liver and brain apparently; it is very bitter.

SemperFi

To me it tastes like wheat grass or barley green powders. It's hard to bury the flavor in a shake or smoothie but if you are used to consuming super greens you shouldn't have any issues with the taste.

With most things I go straight to the river-

https://www.amazon.com/Healthworks-Chlorella-Powder-Organic-Cracked/dp/B01G3ELGAY/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1517007827&sr=8-5&keywords=chlorella%2Bpowder%2Borganic&th=1 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

I eat 3 servings of spinach per day and another meal with broccoli or asparagus so I don't do super greens or anything like that.

SemperFi

I hope not either. Go out and mow your lawn. Take some clippings and juice it. Bam... you have an idea of the taste.

Due to heavy metals from chemo super greens are a great detox for cancer patients.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Go for it Sieg. Let's us know how you feel after a few weeks of using it. Since you have a liver baseline get another after you use it and share your results.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

Thats the plan. , a artical i read they ran a test os 12 patients with hep c i believe , and they have the worse kind.. hep c 1 and it did not cure the virus but it slowed or halted the liver from getting worse. 

Dolf

Not really a fan of veggies. I'm more of a meat and potatoes guy, but I eat them to be healthy.